Cyber War on FB...?

Will is off-line
11 December 2012 05:54
Photoimager
Photographer
Photoimager
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

Quote from profilepictures You me, just about everyone we know ( the 99%) are being squeezed harder and harder, encouraged to blame smaller weaker groups for our downturn in fortunes and all the time supporting and even admiring those who treat us like animals.

And the grounds for which you include Facebook in this are ?
Where there's a Will, there's a way.

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
11 December 2012 05:57
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

I actually thought the opening post was being ironic, a simple riff on the futility of reliance on information technology. Ho-hum (or given the time of year Ho-Ho-Ho-Hum)
It was broken when I got here

Anthonygh is off-line
11 December 2012 08:11
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Does anyone on here know how I can stop FB bombarding me with notifications of 'people I might know' so I can add them as friends!!?

I have some model 'friends' that like collecting friends ......unfortunately this seems to trigger FB into thinking I might want to know their friends as well......

GCImages is off-line
11 December 2012 09:55
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

Quote from anthonyh
Does anyone on here know how I can stop FB bombarding me with notifications of 'people I might know' so I can add them as friends!!? I have some model 'friends' that like collecting friends ......unfortunately this seems to trigger FB into thinking I might want to know their friends as well......

You can change the notifications you receive in your account settings.......

Anthonygh is off-line
11 December 2012 10:36
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Quote from GSC4X
You can change the notifications you receive in your account settings.......

How?

I have spent ages trying and the only option seems to be that I can restrict it to 'friends of friends'.....or else anyone!!

1 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
eclipsephoto