First ever modelling photograph game...

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Brian Shannow is off-lineSilver Member
09 December 2012 17:59
Shannow
Photographer
Shannow
Glasgow

First 'proper' shoot I ever did. Outfit needs fixed at the front, model too close to the background, a bit underexposed, nails should have been dealt with... these are among many thngs that I still fail to notice at the time I'm shooting, for which i should be shot.

www.shannow.com

Jenny Wren is off-line
09 December 2012 18:25
JennyWren
Model
JennyWren
Dorset
Shaftesbury

Courtesy of an image-mill in London. I fully knew what I was getting into with regards to cost etc, I had never even considered modelling, went along with a friend and got hooked!
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
30 December 2012 11:24
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

Some blown highlights on the skin which I smoothed too much and not enough skin tidy-up first. Most of my early editing was pretty bad, I made skin ridiculously plastic-like; I was also bad for cutting off fingertips, hands and toes. Lovely model though, shame she moved away before I grew out of that phase!

A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Ellie Ellis is off-line
30 December 2012 13:16
ellieellis
Photographer
ellieellis
Bristol
Bristol

My first ever shoot with a model, this pic has been one of my most popular ever and still sits in my portfolio, back in the days when I was crazy about photoshop and less concerned about what happened in camera
A woman who spends time with a photographer, always ends up exposed!

31 December 2012 09:09
Dani-Elle
Model

This one for me. Never even considered modelling or anything like it beforehand but after this moment I was hooked!
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

Philip Hartley is off-line
31 December 2012 17:05
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

From the 1970's although I can't remember the exact year. I had enrolled at an evening class to learn about B&W and the Darkroom side of photography.
This was from a studio style arrangement which the tutor had set up using Photofloods.
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

Marcel Christian is off-lineSilver Member
31 December 2012 18:01
nessie
Photographer
nessie
East Sussex

From my first digital studio shoot, and first model shoot for many years. Shot with an Olympus E10 "SLR".
Model is Lilyella  -  no longer modelling unfortunately, but now a happy mum with 2 kids.

DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
31 December 2012 19:11
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

I remember being very nervous about using proper lights and getting someone to try and pose to direction. It was a shoot day with a few shooters and 3 or 4 models.....

It went ok....

Luckily I shot with another guy on here who was very helpful

I keep this one on my port as she has clothes on! but I reprocessed it sometime after.

It was quite a creative day..

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa karenr KerryWright24 Melanie277 Paris
63jian antoinewynn Creativedge digitalmood diphoto edwards ellessephotography eosfan guitarman James7799 Kinggonk Mattcairns mike0048 NigelAdams orca_photography photo_j Photojames43 rod_m99 Rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb supaglam swalsh58 tonyk1 whitepython xsa73
harbourstudio