This thread is currently locked
JackR is off-line
05 December 2012 19:56
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

How long has the Upload images to profile been down for?  

I keep getting the following link... 

http://www.purestorm.com/error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/iUpload_url.aspx
Moderator Input
The upload facility was not down - the problem was at the user's end.

Dave Laurie is off-line
05 December 2012 20:43
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but......

One has just worked for me. Not that it was one I wanted to upload, but I needed one to test it with.

Might depend which browser you are using. And what updates that browser has had lately.
I had one site where Flash was required for the photo uploader to work, and that worked okay with Chrome but not Firefox one day.
It turned out the newest version of Flash didn't get on too well with Firefox. To fix that I had to uninstall v.11 of Flash and then re-install Flash 10.3.

Hope that possibly supplies a clue. Of course looking at the time, it might be better to just say screw it for tonight, it might all be better in the morning.

JackR is off-line
05 December 2012 20:51
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

Thank you... I've managed to upload a picture directly. My problem is uploading as a flickr image directly from the web*. I should have made myself clear. Sorted now tho - thanks again.

* Moderator Input
When uploading from the web ensure you use an image URL and not a webpage URL

Dave Laurie is off-line
05 December 2012 21:25
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Ah, right. No worries, it's never easy with these things anyway, far too many variables to list!

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Danielamoreno1975 daniwhittaker freya12c Harvey31 Jamie32E sifx sxckitty
ansonphotography BobWright Cheshunt83 clarmike dby47 ElegantCaptures fannmore flair_photography j12345s mlp modelboutique ownimage panda49 peterh PJAPhotography redbaron rscott360 steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58 Thunder_Photos TinDolls Willjamieson