WWW.NIKKALAADES.COM

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2012 12:31
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Nearly always milder in Cornwall...gorgeous sunshine on beach this morning...cool
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Anthonygh is off-line
05 December 2012 14:06
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Weather experts are now predicting the coldest winter in 100 yrs......coming to a place near you sometime very soon...

Robert Blandford is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2012 15:41
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
New Zealand
Kirwee

We had snow here in Christchurch NZ in May. I got up at 4am and it was raining, went back to bed, got up again at 6:30 and there was 100mm of snow....For a pom and my first year out here that was stunning, in less than 2hrs a total change. Nobody got the day off, we all went to work as normal, most people drive 4X4's here and the speed limit is low. What a place.........

Tony Stephenson is off-line
05 December 2012 16:37
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Well I've just driven on some of the worst roads with regard to ice that I've ever seen in early December! Everyone is driving at a snail's pace and I dread to think what it will be like in the morning for commuters like my partner who has to drive 17 miles each way across some of the windiest roads in the country, just to get to her work!

So much for Global Warming huh!
www.le-femme.co.uk

Robert Blandford is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2012 17:14
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
New Zealand
Kirwee

Take a look at this.

This is what it's like here and this was a normal winter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6acPX_00M9Q

Tony Stephenson is off-line
05 December 2012 17:37
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from couchpotato
Take a look at this. This is what it's like here and this was a normal winter... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6acPX_00M9Q

Impressive indeed! However that would be the wrong type of snow for British trains!frown

www.le-femme.co.uk

Pix Photography is off-line
05 December 2012 18:08
jetbrown
Photographer
jetbrown
West Yorkshire
Huddersfield

Quote from AmyC_01
Send the snow to West Yorkshie!!!! xx

NO, NO, NO!!!!

Send it to Wakefield - we don't want it in Huddersfield 

So which bit do I look through???

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
08 December 2012 15:12
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

Quote from couchpotato
We had snow here in Christchurch NZ in May. I got up at 4am and it was raining, went back to bed, got up again at 6:30 and there was 100mm of snow....For a pom and my first year out here that was stunning, in less than 2hrs a total change. Nobody got the day off, we all went to work as normal, most people drive 4X4's here and the speed limit is low. What a place.........

Has to be really freaky weather to snow here in Christchurch, Dorset - we've had about four days worth in the last twenty five years, strange micro climate.

I visted Krakow in March  a few years ago and it was snowing and snow was  piled up at the roadside about five feet high I stopped a woman and asked if it had been snowing for long, she looked at me and said, "No, not really, only since October."

It was broken when I got here

11 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bane711 Blancho George99 iestyn photofrank photostevo Platidonio sammylhel siclews Steveh32 viewphotographic