Agency application snapshots

Missie is off-line
05 December 2012 10:27
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

I felt quite special and told my OH if he paid that much attention to things i say he'd be perfect.
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Suzy Monty is off-line
05 December 2012 10:49
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Quote from AbiHillModel
I call BS. Kate Moss looks 5'6 max. Her agents are very good at adding an inch or two! Basically, they scouted her so young and expected her to grow to standard agency height...and she never did. But, by the time they realised she'd finished growing, she was already so popular they weren't going to let her go and people didn't really care about her height.

Models.com quote Kate Moss as being '172' tall...interestingly, they do not quote her bust or waist measurements... THAT would never do on Purestorm..lol...

If anyone here a fan...The Kate Moss book was out November 2012.

Toni, I LOVE these platform clog booties - can you actually walk in them? Great picture of you...(slight bruise showing on background knee - perhaps you fell over in your booties...needs airbrushing out...)

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Missie is off-line
05 December 2012 11:36
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Suzy - Thankyou lol. I can walk in them indoors. It was painful the first time though. I practise wearing them at home - I answered the door to some health visitor in my dressing gown with them on last week. I don't wear them outside though, I would kill myself in them. I want the blue pair i saw when i bought them too.

I didn't notice that though, Thanks for the tip aha. I tidied up a couple of other bruises on my legs so no idea how i missed it (Photoshop noooob).

I think Kate Moss 'looks' a lot taller than she is. Obviously not modelling related, But Kylie Minogue is TINY and i never realised until i saw a picture of her with someone else (Not that i pay a huge amount of attention to her). I thought she was about my height.

Missie is off-line
05 December 2012 11:37
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

BTW Suzy - i WANT your dress in your main image.

Chrissie Red is off-line
05 December 2012 12:42
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Decent photogaphers will edit the images for you and spot these little issues which need edited i they don't spot them then they will at least edit out things such as bruises if you ask them to.

x

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie Carliegomez24 kacie REDXXX toxicinnocence
antoinewynn davewilliams david1500 Dolayley flawless_photo gshocker30 gunnergraham gwentman humphries hylander iestyn jackw jonnywoo Jph1954 kalixte mike0048 nickdandalos orca_photography Pendragon140994 rscott360 Spiritofwales stevegosh Studio1 tonycsm