Robert Blandford is off-lineSilver Member
03 December 2012 14:53
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
New Zealand
Kirwee

Kate and Wills are having a baby. Congrats,

Now that puts the baby 3rd in line to the throne. It's about time some young blood was at the top of the food chain.

Now wait for all the names it will be called, I bet if it's a boy Charles will be one of them and if a girl Diana.

EdT is off-line
03 December 2012 16:06
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

Quote from couchpotato
Now that puts the baby 3rd in line to the throne. It's about time some young blood was at the top of the food chain.

Wouldn't that depend on the sex of the baby? I thought that current law still puts males ahead of females.

Neil Anderson is off-line
03 December 2012 16:13
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from EdT

Wouldn't that depend on the sex of the baby? I thought that current law still puts males ahead of females.

No

Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Missie is off-line
03 December 2012 17:11
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

I feel bad for Kate having hyperemesis and all the awful comments being made about her in various places!
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Anthonygh is off-line
03 December 2012 18:12
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

Quote from Missie0290
I feel bad for Kate having hyperemesis and all the awful comments being made about her in various places!

12 weeks pregnant.....how long ago was it she was photographed on holiday in France with her boobs out?.......might have been a very romantic few days....surprise

Paul Hodson is off-line
03 December 2012 18:49
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from EdT

Quote from stolenfaces
No

Yes

They have merely announced the intention to change it. Last year at a meeting in Perth, Commonwealth leaders agreed to end the  rule that places male children before their elder sisters in the line of succession. (It would also remove legal provisions that heirs marrying Roman Catholics would be ineligible to succeed to the throne.)

But moving forward from there is a complicated process as legislation has to be drafted in each Commonwealth country where the Queen is the Head of State. (15, I believe).

Brief replies are good:  accurate ones better.  laugh

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

EdT is off-line
04 December 2012 04:40
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

Quote from mph

Yes

They have merely announced the intention to change it. Last year at a meeting in Perth, Commonwealth leaders agreed to end theĀ  rule that places male children before their elder sisters in the line of succession. (It would also remove legal provisions that heirs marrying Roman Catholics would be ineligible to succeed to the throne.)

But moving forward from there is a complicated process as legislation has to be drafted in each Commonwealth country where the Queen is the Head of State. (15, I believe).

Thankyou, I thought that was the case. Though, listening to most TV & Radio reports they give the impression that the law has already been changed. Seems journalism is getting increasingly sloppy.

Meg is off-line
04 December 2012 05:04
Sirensong
Model
Sirensong
South Glamorgan
Cardiff

Quote from Missie0290

This.
I have to admit I am not really a royal family fan, a bit non plussed generally, but Hyperemesis sucks ..errmm...royally ..

Enhanced in post production, but not working to a level of filmed with inserts :D

Chrissie Red is off-line
04 December 2012 05:12
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from mph
 Last year at a meeting in Perth

Somebody say Perth?

Oh no its not another f$%king pregnancy thread!! 

*Clears off*.

Profile Pictures is off-line
04 December 2012 05:39
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

On a personal level I hope everything goes well. On a philosophical level I'm outraged that a child, yet to be born, is assigned to a position of greatness through some outdated and abusive code of genetics. It's truly, truly pathetic.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 fashion29 missminiskirt pinklilly Saharagee Samfx
ad360photo Adamjonesphotography azurphotos Blancho Camerawerks coturnix duncanjames funky Kjoservices Ladiesman MIB Penfoldpc rscott360 skinz Steveh32 StuartCollinsPhoto