This thread is being watched by 1 person
Tudor Studio is off-line
03 December 2012 07:23
TudorStudio
Studio

London
London

Hello there!

I'll be running a tuition day on the 15th December with the lovely Helen Stephens (slinky86) modelling for us.

Here's one we made earlier...

I structure the day around your specific needs, whether it's camera basics and/or studio lighting. Perfect for beginners or intermediates. User-friendly worksheets will be provided for you to take home with you as a helpful prompt for when you hit the studio for yourself! You will also be able to take home your photos afterwards.

I tend to work on a one-on-one basis, however I will consider groups of up to 3 people (groups at a discounted rate)

Session will be shot at my studio, TudorStudio in London.

Lunch will be provided and free tea, coffee and soft drinks (and cake!) will be available

A little about me:

I'm Matt Thompson (mattthompson) and I'm a full-time photographer and a tutor of photography and studio lighting. I'm a photography graduate from the London College of Communication, earning a distinction. I am also a visiting lecturer at the University of the Arts, London. My clients include; The Economist, Saville Road designer Oswald Boateng, business communications agency AB, the Soho House group, the BFI, Barratt Homes and advertising agency Publicis. I also shoot test for some of the UK's leading modelling agencies.

Prices:
-Half day (Either Camera or Studio Lighting tuition)
£250 (or £200 each for two or more people)

-Full day (Both Camera or Studio Lighting tuition)
£350 (£300 each for two or more people)

Thanks for reading!

Matt

If you can't attend this session, then please feel free to drop me a line regarding my other tutorial dates.

Oh and here's another Helen and I made...

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777
Fluffypup Happysnappyj Rhadamanthus timwalton42 woody