Reminder Secure

Car insurance

Simon Chan is off-line
08 December 2012 10:54
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

I'm with Amicus as a trade union in my employment and it cover legal protection for my motor insurance.
Next renewal I will let my insurer know my work car park has manned CCTV and security barrier. It charges staff to park and the revenue raised goes towards security and basically means between 8.30am-4.45pm 5 days per week it is in a secured location more secured than outside my house.

Laurence Power is off-line
08 December 2012 15:25
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
Surrey
Esher

Quote from Chandos
I'm with Amicus as a trade union in my employment and it cover legal protection for my motor insurance. Next renewal I will let my insurer know my work car park has manned CCTV and security barrier. It charges staff to park and the revenue raised goes towards security and basically means between 8.30am-4.45pm 5 days per week it is in a secured location more secured than outside my house.

You may not get any discount from your current insurer, but if you get on the phone or use a decent broker (not compare the market), I am sure you will get something.

Laurence J. Power

Simon Chan is off-line
08 December 2012 19:41
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from LaurenceJPower
You may not get any discount from your current insurer, but if you get on the phone or use a decent broker (not compare the market), I am sure you will get something.

I will be changing insurer on my next renewal, found out they werent the cheapest anymore.

Paul Hodson is off-line
10 December 2012 05:21
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Bearing in mind I live on a gated development with 24 hour security guards - I was surprised when I moved 100 yards down the road and my insurer wanted to increase my premiums!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Tony Stephenson is off-line
10 December 2012 06:08
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from mph
Bearing in mind I live on a gated development with 24 hour security guards - I was surprised when I moved 100 yards down the road and my insurer wanted to increase my premiums!

Do you have a valet for parking your car? That could push the price up!!indecision

www.le-femme.co.uk

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jenna84model
Aurelius just_lez rscott360 tmphoto1 w4pictures