Reminder Secure

men's skin care and face masks

Ray Site is off-line
30 November 2012 11:32
Met_Art_Boy
Model

South Yorkshire
sheffield

never tryed any face mask before, just spirit for skin care and cleaning.
these masks sounds looking good, but there are so many different types and Im really lost..
any advice please
thank you

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
30 November 2012 13:48
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

I really like Montagne Jeunesse face stuff, I've used a number of their masks and scrubs several times, not for a continual cleansing routine but for random treats; it's refreshing and makes your skin feel nice. Choose the one that's best for your skin type, for example that eye rescue one is best for if you suffer dark circles under the eyes. If you're looking for a quick refreshing scrub-up, the other one would be better. If you have oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, spot-prone skin or whatever, there'll almost certainly be a face wash suitable for you. You could even pop into Superdrug or Boots and ask an assistant for a recommendation.

A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Mich_lou is off-lineSilver Member
30 November 2012 14:27
MichelleHush
Model
MichelleHush
South Yorkshire
sheffield

i like makeing my own mashed up banana, and muslie, or mashed advacado great for refreshing any kinda skin texture

Missie is off-line
30 November 2012 17:20
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Lush's fresh masks, or mask of magnanimity (May have that last word wrong). My other half has suddenly developed loads of black heads and clogged poores and he used some of that earlier and it really freshed his skin up.
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Missie is off-line
30 November 2012 17:23
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

https://www.lush.co.uk/product/288/Mask-of-Magnaminty-Face-Mask-125g here you go
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

jivago Photographic is off-line
30 November 2012 20:43
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from Met_Art_Boy
never tryed any face mask before, just spirit for skin care and cleaning. these masks sounds looking good, but there are so many different types and Im really lost.. any advice please thank you

Think!

http://www.jivagophoto.com/

01 December 2012 15:58
AbiHillModel
Model

Go and get a professional facial and skin analysis done first, then your therapist will be able to recommend what sort of products you need to be using to get the best out of your skin.

You could use the best products out there but if they don't suit your skin type, they won't work one bit.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

Frank Van de Garde is off-line
01 December 2012 16:36
photofrank
Photographer

Netherlands
Amsterdam

Quote from AbiHillModel
Go and get a professional facial and skin analysis done first, then your therapist will be able to recommend what sort of products you need to be using to get the best out of your skin. You could use the best products out there but if they don't suit your skin type, they won't work one bit.

WHAT????

03 December 2012 08:28
AbiHillModel
Model

Quote from photofrank
WHAT????

*rolls eyes*

I'm pretty sure it was obvious precisely what sort of facial I was referring to.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

Darren Brade is off-line
06 December 2012 21:27
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Quote from AbiHillModel
Go and get a professional facial and skin analysis done first, then your therapist will be able to recommend what sort of products you need to be using to get the best out of your skin.

You could use the best products out there but if they don't suit your skin type, they won't work one bit.

+1
A few years back I saw a dermatologist in France who recommended a face moisturizer for my skin type, made a big difference.
www.darrenbrade.com

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura Winterlilly
AaronKent ansonphotography bbphotos bengie Digitalsugar eyecandiphotography JohnDentonPhoto keltica Kjoservices MazeImages mlp panda49 skymouse stevegosh Thunder_Photos trixta