This thread is being watched by 1 person
Suzy Monty is off-line
02 December 2012 05:49
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Many thanks Tiina...thanks for taking to stop on by and adding a positive comment.

Congrats to YOU on your 'Popping Out' publication and couples cover for H&E. (I was cover girl for them this year too!) laugh
You have a great model look!
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

fitnude is off-line
02 December 2012 06:34
actiongirl
Model

London

congrats to Suzy M and Tina K for their covers as well.....2012 has been a great year for you both, wishing you an equally successful and happy 2013

Suzy Monty is off-line
02 December 2012 09:57
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Many thanks Susie - you should receive your tear sheets from Project40+ editor as soon as he has caught up with himself! He has 52 models to email! Plus his usual photographic work.

Wishing you another great year in 2013 - presuming that the predicted 'end of world on 21st Dec 2012'...doesn't happen...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

David is off-lineGold Member
02 December 2012 14:09
david1500
Photographer
david1500
Tyne and Wear
Gateshead

Well done Suzy , fantastic . David

Suzy Monty is off-line
02 December 2012 16:22
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thanks David. Looking forward to our shoot/s  in the Spring. cheekyHope your wife has recovered from her knee operation?

Here's my own particular tear sheet  PDF from book. But the interesting bit is the text start which explains how the whole Project40+ came about in the first place...

http://nightwingphoto.com/downloads/mon … sheet1.pdf

Tiina  is off-line
04 December 2012 11:37
tiinak
Model
tiinak
California
San Diego

Quote from SuzyMonty
Many thanks Tiina...thanks for taking to stop on by and adding a positive comment.

Congrats to YOU on your 'Popping Out' publication and couples cover for H&E. (I was cover girl for them this year too!)

You have a great model look!

Thank you very much, well done us
"live your dream, don't dream your life" x

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kacie Natalie120525 NikkiLouise93 Pebbles40 toxicinnocence xamberx
ad360photo bbphotos ChrisD crimsonphoto Davie46 flawless_photo Galaxypro john_at_tina_spice Kjoservices laconicphotography mike0048 moritz78 Philski Pjsphotos Platidonio pvfb RSB Rule_of_Thumb Sp_digital stevegosh steveh32
vanessajthompson