This thread is being watched by 1 person
Suzy Monty is off-line
27 November 2012 11:53
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

All the models featured had to be aged  over 40...well I qualified well enough at 61!

It's basically a CELEBRATION of the mature model...

It is the third in the series that I've been featured  in (was on cover of one book).

This time,  9 of my fashion images used...

This one was the last in book...appropriately! By JPD Photography (not on this site)

Book also inlcuded this one on fly leaf 
By Dave of Black Rose Art http://www.purestorm.com/DigitalPassion

Project 40+ book, "(Sexy) Fashions," is now a reality! http://www.amazon.com/Project-40-Fashio … ject+40%2B
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

BirminghamTog is off-line
27 November 2012 12:00
JBC
Photographer
JBC
Birmingham

Congratulations Suzy, well deserved.

Suzy Monty is off-line
27 November 2012 12:06
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Jon!

The founder of the idea for book was Andrew Gellert from Arizona, but unfortunately he died from a heart attack and another American photographer, Jeffrey D. Glasser took over the editing of the current book - a LOT of hard work on his part.

cheeky
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

John Adrian Studios is off-line
27 November 2012 14:26
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Yet again, an absolute triumph for you in the commercial printed media world.
Many, many congratulations!

cheeky Fantastic!

Suzy Monty is off-line
28 November 2012 03:26
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Ade!

Just heard from the editor of book, Jeff Glasser...tee! hee!

He said ' I think I used 12 of your pictures, which gave you the highest photo count of the 52 models' (That's 12 pages...lol)

Here's another one used..by Marurices Imagery on this site (taken in Christchurch)...
http://www.purestorm.com/MauricesImagery

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
28 November 2012 06:11
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

Well done Suzy, you deserve it.

Alan Wilson is off-line
28 November 2012 07:21
alanwilson
Photographer
alanwilson
Kent

They have plenty of very fine images to choose from Suzy, and the editor probably had to limit what he used to 12. I dare say you will make the grade very easily in the next books in the series.

A hearty and well deserved congratulations.

Suzy Monty is off-line
28 November 2012 09:44
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thanks Sarge and Alan...

Just waiting for the tear sheets...the editor of book has been busy doing PR interviews for the book.

The book was suppose to be published in May this year, but he had so many submissions that it's only just in time for Christmas...laugh

Saw a sign this morning in a gift shop... ' IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT (FOR 15 MINS OF FAME)
                                               BUT
                                               IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE ALWAYS NICE'

That's good advice for anyone, however famous/ big  they make it in the modelling/ photography world...frown

ALWAYS be nice to everyone on your way up the ladder, because you never who you will meet on the way down...ha! ha!

So, thanks for being nice about my little bit of success - much appreciated...cheeky

28 November 2012 17:20
hot_babe23
Model

Well done Suzy! So now you'll be published in America, great achievement x

Suzy Monty is off-line
29 November 2012 03:27
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Hi Lisa,

Just another 8 years to go...and YOU can submit some pictures to the series...lol...laugh

'Established in America'...?....gosh that's just a pin prick...but a happy one at that! They seem to like 'Golden Oldies' over there...blush

Nice port from you.

Many thanks,

Suzy x

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chandni23 chloejade25 Lilly_69 Natalie120525 poppylapilule zavego
ad360photo Blancho cwillyshootit djb1 ellessephotography gordon Kjoservices liteangle mikehemmings mlp modelboutique peteb redmedia rmi rod_m99 Rtnphotography scottmcccxiv Steveh32 thelook
harbourstudio