Yeah my scales must be wrong

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
25 March 2013 10:21
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

You look great that's the main thing scales are pointless.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Jay Forrest is off-line
27 April 2013 16:44
Forrestphotography
Photographer

North Yorkshire
York

Quote from Cody
I have to say I have really low body fat but can never get rid of a tiny amount of fat on my stomach....I'm about 7% body fat the scales says! I guess it's healthy

I'd maybe bin the scales, determining body fat is best done with calipers (painful) or a hydrostatic immersion tank (expensive). The scales you buy cannot determine muscle or bone density accurately and are a bit of a con. You look healthy enough in your pics to me

Ratana Rose is off-line
27 April 2013 17:30
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

not to be rude but from your pictures i cant really see any abs

certainly not anything massively different from me before my son (i didn't work out but had a very low BMI) in fact i have some post pregnancy images pretty much like yours (and i still dont work out) although i have podged up a bit at the moment and need to cut out the McDonalds

pre baby bmi: 16.4
post baby bmi: 20.2

Ratana Rose is off-line
27 April 2013 17:36
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

Quote from catherinewilliams
Cody you are nowhere near 7% that would be very dangerous for a woman. I'd say you are about 25% .

See this article. Some of my fitness competitor friends get down to 13% before a show but only for a short time.

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

Soon after this picture was taken I was measured at Bodypower trsde show by a machine that stuck lots of electrodes on all over at 23%.

My abs are looking pretty good right now!

this is the woman id go too first for advice if i wanted abs, i think on her laziest fattest day she will still be fitter than me at my best lol

Angel3 is off-lineSilver Member
04 May 2013 03:37
angelique110
Model
angelique110
West Sussex
worthing

I get a flat tummy by just doing some simple cardio (cycling)
and a few crunches everyday
I also eat fairly healthily when I can.
But will check out your video too! Thanks

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993
clarmike jonnywoo
Charlottealom