fab abs get abs like mine

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Larna is off-line
27 November 2012 10:03
sibleydbest
Model
sibleydbest
Hampshire

ok so im a person al trainer and get abs really easy but there is a correct way to train them and being a woman i have made it my business to perfect them and the bottom bulge will be no more i did some you tube vids that you can have a look at and get that rock hard look for no more than 10 mins each day type into you tube sibleydbestpt hopfully this will help you ladies xxxxxx

ICONIC :P is off-line
27 November 2012 17:25
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

this screams look at me look at me but i see no evidence of the claims you are making ?
pissing purestorm off since 2009

27 November 2012 17:37
Brian_Markie
Photographer

Sib i too can understand your claim to abs etc etc, but you fail to mention you'll get them if you're carrying very little body fat and probably got a BMI of 22 or slightly less. I have rock hard abs i know i have cos i have had them for 39yrs of Judo and persistent exercise, however, my body fat or BMI means i have to diet 1st from 18.5st down to 13st b4 they'll show and the rest of my body looks ripped. But that doesn't deter away from the fact that because i am the weight i am now doesn't mean they're rock hard. Maybe you should detail your claim to telling people who want to follow you that they need to already be at their BMI best before getting out there and following your routine. Hats off to you tho for showing people who may not be aware of how to get them.

MN_Shanta is off-line
02 December 2012 14:18
ShantaMN
Model

Minnesota
minneapolis

Well i happen to be someone who has that lil pug from having two kids and putting on a lil weight.I what are some good ideas that i can use to get rid of this pug to go back to the abs i use to have? Because my body is fine and you can look at my pictures just that my stomach sticks out then im also not as much flexible as i want to be.

02 December 2012 14:36
Brian_Markie
Photographer

You've got to lose a little body fat then work hard on your core Abs. Following sibdley youtube will show you once you're body is ready for it.

Steve M is off-line
02 December 2012 19:56
TheShinyOne
Photographer
TheShinyOne
London

thanks for posting, Sibleydbest, here's hoping it works for photographers too !
I live for the nights that I can't remember / with the people that I can't forget

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
20 March 2013 05:39
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Abs start in the kitchen! You can NOT out train a bad diet, nor can you spot reduce fat. Your body will lose fat where it pleases, though usually the bottom of the abs is the last to go. You can certainly help build the core muscles underneath with strength work but in order for them to be visible, you need a low body fat percentage.
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

20 March 2013 06:00
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from HannahAshlea
Abs start in the kitchen!

Completely agree, the bending and stretching required to a) get the cheesecake and b) pour and mix the whisky is really quite strenuous.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Fisherface is off-line
20 March 2013 06:22
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

To change your body shape is a change of lifestyle.  You can't do 10 minutes of abs exercising every day and see results unless you're going to incorporate other exercise and change your diet. 

Your tummy is flat and you certainly have a gorgeous figure, there is no denying that, but I fail to see the definition that one would expect from a person advertising abs-specific exercising....so I'm a bit confused!

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
20 March 2013 10:42
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

I have to say I have really low body fat but can never get rid of a tiny amount of fat on my stomach....I'm about 7% body fat the scales says! I guess it's healthy

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 HazelAries Krystald rob452 winX
bernadinism bob casell clarmike cliffc eosfan ianscales Impression James7799 Johnathons johnnytog Kjoservices Lenz Lumen nemesis Nessie nunude ohkan pellium rod_m99 Steveharratt Thunder_Photos