Reminder Secure

Workshop. Christmas Glamour 2nd Dec Nr Chepstow

27 November 2012 09:44
FastEddieGlamour
Tutor

Hi everyone just to let you know I'm back to running workshops and there's a couple of places on my Christmas Glamour Workshop at Full Moon Studio Nr Chepstow and Sunday 2nd Dec
I'll show you how to interpret a theme and as it's time for Sexy Santa shoots then let me show you how to get more than just that model in a Santa outfit picture that everyone else will be doing.
I'll be teaching you all you need to know about paying attention to detail when shooting from a basic idea and how to develop it further while thinking outside the box.
We'll be covering the basics of lighting skills and you'll learn a few useful simple setups that'll stand you in good stead for you future studio shoots.
You'll also learn all the stages of the picture making process from concept to choosing the right model to getting everything right in camera to post production how everything adds up to make the final image and I'll be showing you the answer to the question that I'm asked most...."How do I make the model pop in my pictures?"

The session is from 10.30 until 3.30 and costs just £85

Please follow this link to book your place

http://www.fullmoonevents.co.uk/

Please mail me if you have any questions.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cody illy_xx Methzee Winterlilly
63jian bengie diphoto gazza GlasgowPhotographer imageatthemill keltica Ladiesman mikebee oro panda49 Photojoe670 photostevo plymjack stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson