This thread is being watched by 1 person
Della Lashes is off-line
25 November 2012 18:41
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

Hey there models and photographers, I have new polaroid pics to show you one with head shot and full body length shot. Gimme your thoughts and comments. Critics are welcome but please nothing abusive. Thank you :-)

Headshot

Full length body shot

http://www.purestorm.com/view-image.aspx?u=DellaJo&i=1238703

http://www.purestorm.com/view-image.aspx?u=DellaJo&i=1238705

Let me know what you think even though im unsure bout one of the body length shot lol

Thanks everyone :-)

Della Lashes is off-line
25 November 2012 18:42
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

check my profile out cos i dont think it allowed me to show the headshot polaroid then!! lol

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
25 November 2012 18:45
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

Here you go:

....and I take it this is the headshot:

A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Della Lashes is off-line
25 November 2012 18:49
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

THANK YOU!!!! :-D Thats the one mate thanks :-D what dya think?? :-) cos I use to look like a very fake blonde last time and wore foundation in the poloroid i did like over a year ago and i thought i look more natural here right now as my recent polaroid as im wearing NO make up and my hair is brown :-)

Missie is off-line
25 November 2012 18:58
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

How strange, I was looking at your profile earlier.
Your hair looks better dark i think

(I don't mean this is strange btw, I mean strange that you've not posted for ages, And i happened to be looking at your profile today and you pop up )
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

Della Lashes is off-line
25 November 2012 18:58
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

Why thank you very much Missie0290 :-P :-D Im soo happy to see people saying that i look better in brown hair cos I agree with you and everyone, Tbh with you i didnt like being a blonde, I thought it looked hideous and that time it ruined my hair completley with all the snaps I was like EEEWWW!!! it was short choppy and uuurgh. I wanna do more fashion now, cos i know most of my pics are lingerie cos i did underwear modelling but you can see some i have done are fashiony so I wanna start going for a fashion agency :-)

Della Lashes is off-line
25 November 2012 19:02
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

Quote from Missie0290
How strange, I was looking at your profile earlier.
Your hair looks better dark i think

(I don't mean this is strange btw, I mean strange that you've not posted for ages, And i happened to be looking at your profile today and you pop up )

cant remember why but oh well but hey ive changed now :-)

Della Lashes is off-line
25 November 2012 19:07
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

Here is my old head shot of a poloroid, lost few my others cos of my old computer that was broken and lost em all only had the headshot in my file rrrr lol heres how i use to look andi had foundation on though cos i covered my shingles and i knew why i got reject as one of the reasons or maybe more :-P haha

http://www.purestorm.com/view-image.aspx?i=1238722&u=DellaJo

This was my old one where i use to look pretty glam, unatural :-)

Della Lashes is off-line
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

Here is my old head shot of a poloroid, lost few my others cos of my old computer that was broken and lost em all only had the headshot in my file rrrr lol heres how i use to look andi had foundation on though cos i covered my shingles and i knew why i got reject as one of the reasons or maybe more :-P haha

Della Lashes is off-line
DellaJo
Model
DellaJo
London
London

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin ElleLaura gggggg Kitty_1 latara_18 Tashaholz Vickey
AaronKent bbphotos iestyn john_at_tina_spice jonnywoo Kjoservices mlp nibs208 oro p4pFetography plld stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos