mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Ken_Smith
OXY MORON   

Or even OXYMORON.  mail
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

05 December 2012 05:42
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from mph
Or even OXYMORON. 

Possibly even Oxymoron.

Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Rachael Stirling is off-line
05 December 2012 06:55
Alvarez
Model
Alvarez
Lothian

Quote from Missie0290
Thanks.. Do you mean they are all broody or something?
Most of the site is filled by women who do nothing but talk about how many shades of Alvarez is a naughty person e their kid can produce or whatever (I just sit mine in a corner and ignore for a couple of years...)

They also don't like anyone who is hotter than them, Or doesn't say hun every 2 words, hun, it's just not very nice hun and only bullies do that hun.

Formula feeding is poison, breastfeeders are smug bitches.
Puree food is full of salt and you WILL MAKE THE CHILD OBESE
Working mothers abandoned their kids, stay at home mothers are lazy fat cows.
Men are ALL nobheads. No matter what they do.
Apart from when they are apparently having sex with their sleeping wife despite her objecting when she wakes up (Then it's just *oh what are men like*).
I could go on. I won't.

I'm on the same site as you, Missie (I think we had a discussion a couple of weeks ago?), and I find it a bit strange you talk about the site in that way.

JackR is off-line
05 December 2012 08:06
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
West Midlands
Burntwood

Quote from Alvarez

I'm on the same site as you, Missie (I think we had a discussion a couple of weeks ago?), and I find it a bit strange you talk about the site in that way.

Maybe she is trolling?

Missie is off-line
05 December 2012 10:41
Missie0290
Model
Missie0290
Merseyside
Newton-le-Willows

Alv - I do it on there too if you look hard enough. It's no secret that i don't like the BBs, Which is what i'm referring to in that comment. Don't see how that's strange. There's only one board i really like (Besides my own 3), And it's the one we had the discussion on the other week.

There's lots of people who feel the same.

I don't like the BBs because every time i've joined one i've been given abuse for using common sense. I was accused of lying about my ectopic pregnancy too 'because you haven't listed it in your sig'. Think i have enough reason to dislike BBs! Unfortunately, the majority of the site if dominated by BBs. Some members don't even realise there are other boards.
"[Toni] has a short fuse when it comes to stupidity"

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 missminiskirt Saharagee Samfx
ad360photo Adamjonesphotography azurphotos Blancho Camerawerks coturnix duncanjames funky Kjoservices Ladiesman MIB rscott360 skinz Steveh32 StuartCollinsPhoto