Don't know what to do.

Angel3 is off-lineSilver Member
24 November 2012 19:31
angelique110
Model
angelique110
West Sussex
worthing

So, I went to the hairdressers, got my haircut.
It's not...awful, but it's really not what I wanted at all.
She cut 2 inches off the length. Sounds pathetic and trivial, but I specifically asked for there to be
NO LENGTH OFF
I have a test shoot at an agency in a couple of weeks.
Sounds like a really dumb question, but do you think it'll make much of a difference if I have short(er) hair.
I know these agencies can be really picky.
Is hair style a big factor in whether I'll get booked with an agency or not?

Frank Sinnott is off-line
24 November 2012 20:06
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

I don't know anything about this but I really don't think it'll be a problem. Hair is hair is hair. I think you're getting very nervous about this test and probably panicking over the slightest thing. So relax you look fantastic go on and knock their socks off.

Chrissie Red is off-line
24 November 2012 20:31
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I used to avoid getting any length cut off but recently I've been getting it cut at least every few weeks and my hair has been sitting better and is easier to style plus it looks nicer. My mum is a hairdresser, a "trim" to her always means - taking off the split ends and making it look nice so the woman probably done you a favour. A fresh new cut with a great style isn't a bad thing! Plus it will grow back in no time at all! x

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pmagic tms