Reminder Secure

Fitness Models

This thread is being watched by 1 person
22 November 2012 09:43
RoxiMonique
Model

Hi,

Are There Any Fitness models About.. Need Some Advice On Dieting and Toning xxx

1) Whats A good diet to start out on when training?
2) Any advice on what types of foods to eat instead of christmas dinner??

Roxi

22 November 2012 20:36
Dani-Elle
Model

I'm guessing quite a strict regime would include good nutritious meals consisting of protein sources with lower amounts of fat inbetween training. I find fish or quorn with generous veg portions very satisfing inbetween my daily workout, there's a few girls about who train very extensively to maintain the fitness look so it may be worth asking them about any specific tips.

I had chrismas dinner down as quite a good balanced meal, its all the choccy treats and gifts that you want to watch my mum, despite my age, always insisted on the chocolate pennies and selection boxes for us all so I told her to just get me punnets of strawberries and other juicy treats instead NOM!
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

Larna is off-line
23 November 2012 09:14
sibleydbest
Model
sibleydbest
Hampshire

hi hun im a personal trainer and i can give you lots of advice pm me or if there is enough interst ill blog xxx

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
23 November 2012 11:22
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Xmas dinner is ok Just keep the oil to a minimum on the roast potatoes...better still boil them

24 November 2012 11:23
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Quote from Cody
Xmas dinner is ok Just keep the oil to a minimum on the roast potatoes...better still boil them

No roast potatoes !!

24 November 2012 13:39
laurenlangley
Model

Sweet potatoes, roasted in spices with spray cooking oil,lean skinless turkey, heaps of veg and a low fat gravy is a well balanced meal.

As a dessert you could opt for dark chocolate dipped strawberries and a glass of champagne (dry) therefore you are still treating yourself and won't feel deprived.
Just don't stop working out over xmas, I started a regime quite recently to strip my fat and build muscle and am already having people say"relax on xmas day,eat what you want".And those people are all slimmer than me.But I HAVE been very lean in the past and know what works.Fortunately I don't like alcohol and love sprouts so will eat loads of those!And clementines, a few brazils, lovely xx
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

25 November 2012 07:45
RoxiMonique
Model

Thanks guys

Looks like im going to have a very healthy xmas dinner xxx

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment chosin pinklilly YolandeLee001
Blancho duncanjames jackw john_at_tina_spice liteangle oro redtail RenedeHaan shadowtime74 steveh32
harbourstudio