HD TVs

HowardJ is off-line
18 November 2012 04:22
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Ideally needs to have SCART or phono connectors as they already have a VCR, freeview receiver and DVD player that they'd like to continue using. I think having freeview built-in might make it easier for them to handle. They could then use phono connectors to connect the DVD player.

Peter Hague is off-line
18 November 2012 07:34
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Quote from HowardJ
Ideally needs to have SCART or phono connectors as they already have a VCR, freeview receiver and DVD player that they'd like to continue using. I think having freeview built-in might make it easier for them to handle. They could then use phono connectors to connect the DVD player.

The one I nentioned earlier seems to have all you need, and freeviewHD as standard, negating the need to connect a freeview box. Check the specs to be sure.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32eh5000/sams-ue32eh5000
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

HowardJ is off-line
18 November 2012 08:50
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from PeterH
The one I nentioned earlier seems to have all you need, and freeviewHD as standard, negating the need to connect a freeview box. Check the specs to be sure.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32eh5000/sams-ue32eh5000

Certainly seems to tick all the boxes. I'll let my Mum's neighbour know. All their husbands have been dying recently so I every time I come home I end up getting their Internet, computers and TVs working.

Right off back south for me again. I love the M6 through Birmingham on a Sunday afternoon.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Klara Michelledefeo1 Welshrose2009
63jian antoinewynn Auctioneer Billyboy57 BOBREEVES cgwebster ChrisD ElegantCaptures hkfuk jackw john_at_tina_spice keltica Ladiesman lukaszmarcinkowski magpie1 martinchristie redbaron Rtnphotography stevegosh Steveharratt walton
kerandastudio2