Reminder Secure

I don't know if this is a success story or not...

ChrisS is off-line
15 November 2012 19:19
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

Basically this year I've appeared in Digital SLR Magazine on three separate occasions - two individual photoshoots ended up in the Reader Feedback section but were critiqued (more heavily so in the December 2012 issue, which dejected me a bit but I can see why they gave it those comments). The other featured in the Gallery section, however, back in May. I don't know... mixed success?

Oh, and a local newspaper too. And I had a shoot with a model who had a (background) role in the new Skyfall Bond film. And work have just found out that I've done photoshoots and decided to send me to Birmingham next week to photograph an event.

Success stories? Not so sure, but after a bit of a debate with myself I thought it might be worth mentioning (I have other more definite success stories but are completely unrelated to photography XD)

Kevin Waller is off-line
16 November 2012 04:31
Bigfish3311
Photographer
Bigfish3311
Hampshire
Farnborough

Any sort of recognition is a success. Enjoy it. And well done.
You can't be late until you show up

Suzy Monty is off-line
16 November 2012 13:29
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Definitely a SUCCESS and only, I hope, the START for you on the road to yet more success...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Winterlilly
antoinewynn bengie colinpierce dirkus kingfisher Ladiesman MIB mlp modelboutique PhilStorm Photojames43 Rhadamanthus simont Snooper911