Vodka Christmas cake recipe

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
13 November 2012 19:19
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Once again this year, I’ve had requests for my Vodka Christmas Cake recipe so here goes.

Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!)

1 cup sugar
half pound butter
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1......bottle Vodka
2 cups dried fruit
4 cups self raising flour.

Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case.
Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it.
Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver
Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now gerryquiff is a naughty person shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefing, whatever you can find.
Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the fekin window. Finish of the Vodka and wipe the counter with the fekin cat.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Matt Harper is off-line
14 November 2012 07:00
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Just perfect

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
14 November 2012 07:03
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

And there's more
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Matt Harper is off-line
14 November 2012 07:14
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

Quote from RedChecker
And there's more

That had the makings of a wonderful thread.
Change mixing bowls............   hilarious

As for the final notes, well, you cracked my face 

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin fashion29 pinklilly Vickiej Winterlilly
Add_barkaway android_man claypaws Daddylonglense david1500 donaldmac duncanjames Essexjohn geoffmarchant iestyn JPV karlsheen markwalden mghphoto MIB philippahh Smooth_image star_shots Thunder_Photos westend_portfolios