Tf shoot in July still no pics

Hotfrog is off-line
12 November 2012 11:34
Hotfrog
Photographer
Hotfrog
London

Quote from ClaireShipman
Invoice him for your time, suggesting you forfilled your half of the agreement by giving your time in return for no images so you now require payment.

He wont pay but will probably just send the images.

I must agree with Claire - The photographer owes you the images  (jpegs or prints) and either he send them or else he should pay for your time.

13 November 2012 04:16
TMG
Photographer

Quote from princess_carly
I did a TF shoot back in July with a well known photographer on here. He sent me the link to chose the pics i'd like edited however after texting, facebooking & tweeting asking for the edited pics I still haven't received them or even a reply. Can anyone suggest what I can do?

Write saying that even if the images are not up to much you still want them, but are happy not to credit the photographer if that is what he wants. 

Misha is off-line
13 November 2012 05:54
misha25
Model
misha25
Lancashire
Wigan

I did a tfcd shoot 18 months ago and never got any images back,and then he asked me to do a second shoot with him. I told him no in a polite manner!!

I would try and get money out of him if I was you,or leave negative feedback.

Good luck to you

Jimmy Lee is off-line
13 November 2012 18:36
simpleharmonicmotion
Photographer

Essex

You told him no in a POLITE manner!!? I would told him no in a not so polite manner and may be more!!

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Ebbrell1991 indiaxxx kacie
bbphotos cliffc dazglam ellessephotography fineartbysimon Jyp Kjoservices Ladiesman nickdandalos p4pFetography parafotos Thunder_Photos Willjamieson