Reminder Secure

Tf shoot in July still no pics

Carly Thorpe is off-line
12 November 2012 07:15
princess_carly
Model

Berkshire
Langley

I did a TF shoot back in July with a well known photographer on here. He sent me the link to chose the pics i'd like edited however after texting, facebooking & tweeting asking for the edited pics I still haven't received them or even a reply.

Can anyone suggest what I can do?

Allan Marshall is off-line
12 November 2012 07:28
raven60
Photographer
raven60
Buckinghamshire
High Wycombe

Hi Carly,

You seem to have done enough, apart from naming the Photographer. The Photographer is not doing the idea of a TFP shoot any good at all by this.
Only making models completly turn down the idea of a TFP shoot. Only do paid work. Which i know most good models like yourself only normally do.
I can only suggest, try to call leave a message etc with a deadline. That you will name him on here! Best to check with Purestorm first if you can do this.

Then move on Carly, down to expericence sadly.

Wish you luck
Allan x

Amber West is off-line
12 November 2012 07:48
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Unfortunately this does seem to happen a fair bit. I've certainly had it happen to me, and it's bloody annoying. Please leave appropriate feedback on the person's Purestorm profile.

drrnsctt is off-lineSilver Member
12 November 2012 07:52
drrnsctt
Photographer

Leicestershire
Leicester

It sounds like you have done everything you should have

It's horrible this happens as it ruins trust for all of us - I hope you get your pictures

Darren

TarMoo is off-line
12 November 2012 07:57
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Leave a negative feedback and move on.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
12 November 2012 07:58
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Amber6
Please leave appropriate feedback on the person's Purestorm profile.

^ THIS!!!
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
12 November 2012 08:09
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Quote from princess_carly
Can anyone suggest what I can do?

If the shoot was organised through Purestorm send the photographer a PM asking for the images.
If the PM is ignored or you do not get a reasonable explanation use the Contact us link to seek help.
Note that Moderators will probably not be able to help if this was organised elsewhere
but if the other site has a Moderator / Abuse Team they may be able to assist.

Note: Members may only leave Purestorm feedback for shoots organised through Purestorm.

G14 ~§~ The Feedback System ~§~
~~~~~~~~

Rich G is off-line
12 November 2012 08:53
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

Hi Carly.

Has he been on this site recently and, if not, do you know anyone who's shot with him recently? If the answer's 'No' then maybe he's had a major issue in his life which he's busy dealing with. If, however, he's still active and refuses to give a reason why he's not responding to your requests then I'd warn him that unless he responds within 7 days you'll post negative feedback.

Hope you get it sorted lovey xx
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

12 November 2012 09:09
barone
Photographer

The world is full of chancers...bad mouth him on the internet, in the same way you would do about receiving bad service from your mobile phone provider or a dodgy burger from a fast food chain & move on....
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Claire Shipman is off-line
12 November 2012 09:39
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Invoice him for your time, suggesting you forfilled your half of the agreement by giving your time in return for no images so you now require payment.

He wont pay but will probably just send the images.

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura Winterlilly
AaronKent ansonphotography bbphotos bengie eyecandiphotography JohnDentonPhoto keltica Kjoservices MazeImages mlp panda49 skymouse stevegosh Thunder_Photos trixta