Reminder Secure

1st Bump shoot tomorrow EEEEK!

09 November 2012 04:52
disturbed_alt
Model

I am so excited....

I have missed modelling so much and cannot wait to add some bump shots to my port  

Maddawg is off-line
09 November 2012 12:17
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

It's a shame you are a distance away from London, as I would have loved to have done another Pregnancy shoot, as I need to improve on the Pregnancy shoot I have done previously.

The Norfolk Bargee  is off-line
10 November 2012 07:10
BOBREEVES
Photographer

Northamptonshire
Northampton

You enjoy it !!........ Just keep off the swinging ropes !!! Bob R.

KT101 is off-line
10 November 2012 09:33
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

For gawd sake don't let them tie you up.
Don't want to hurt baby now do we.

Have fun.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

Philip Hartley is off-line
11 November 2012 08:33
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

How did it go?
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

13 November 2012 07:05
disturbed_alt
Model

Haha Bob the funny thing is i was actually pregnant at that time (about 4weeks) but i obviously didn't know! made an awesome shot tho

I was very careful Kevin. I did the typical bump shots

Phil it went awesome thank you! I am only 24weeks so the bump is not overly "big" but i should get the shots back soon so you can see for yourself....

x

Kali  Chaos is off-line
17 November 2012 16:00
KayzModeling
Model
KayzModeling
Devon
Plymouth

Have fun!
It's an amazing thing to be able to shoot, and if your emotions/hormones are as easily changed as mine were at 24 weeks you'll find yourself crying with joy at the finished product!!!

I have my very last maternity shoots coming up soon, it's been amazing to be able to shoot things like this and in all honesty I can tell you it hurts your back but it feels incredible and the photos will be stunning!

Can't wait to see yours, good luck.
Kayz

P.S. Try not to strain your back, I know I nearly put mine out because I had a relatively small bump... so please please please do not hurt yourself o.O

EDIT:- I just saw that you've already had the shoot. I hope it went well, that you got the shots you wanted and that you didn't pull your back lol. The images will be fantastic
I've got my war face on, now to enter the forums.

Philip Hartley is off-line
17 November 2012 16:22
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Quote from disturbed_alt
  Phil it went awesome thank you! I am only 24weeks so the bump is not overly "big" but i should get the shots back soon so you can see for yourself.... x

It's great that the shoot went well and I will look forward to seeing the pictures.

Take care and Best wishes with it all.
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

thebigyin is off-line
17 November 2012 21:35
thebigyin
Photographer

Cheshire
Northwich

Hi there,

I'm so pleased things are going well with your pregnancy, would love to see the pictures on your portfolio.

Take it easy,

Alister

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Franchella Ohlookitsnemo Olivia75 pinklilly QueenDeeVa01
chicimages ChrisD Daveinsurrey freddie James7799 magpie1 msmith_tog paul101 Pictureimage rscott360 simont