Gary James is off-line
09 November 2012 04:20
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Kent
Bexleyheath

Jaws

Company Xmas do is coming up. With Bond in the air, this year's theme is just that. Most will come as 007 himself as our do's are black tie anyway, however since I've got the natural looks for it I'd go as the henchman Jaws. Making the gnashers out of gumshields and tin foil but what about the lump on his forehead? Can any MUA's out there suggest an easy way of getting that look? (Other than commenting to my girlfriend her bum looks big in her dress).

G

13 November 2012 14:02
laurenlangley
Model

erm Im afraid not, I've really thought about this and it would take latex, a hell of a lot of skill in blending,and some real special effects skills to create the bump!xx
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

13 November 2012 14:07
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Saline solution injected beneath the skin. Google 'bagel head' and you'll get the idea.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
13 November 2012 17:26
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Stick pile of corn plasters on your head, and blend in with foundation
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Gary James is off-line
14 November 2012 03:52
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Kent
Bexleyheath

Quote from mgphotomedia
Saline solution injected beneath the skin. Google 'bagel head' and you'll get the idea.

Lovely look, maybe in the follow up to Skyfall one of the henchmen could be Bagel Man.

Gary James is off-line
14 November 2012 03:58
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Kent
Bexleyheath

Went to a theater make up store in Covent Garden and talked about it with them. They recommended some skin type glue with some wax which spreads and feathers out to blend into the skin. Then might be able to cover up with foundation. Will try and see. While there I notice this on the shelf.

http://www.mymakeupunited.com/c-e-a-a/aeoe-ae-c-a-1/kryolan-artificial-sperm-effect-500ml.html?___store=default&___from_store=chinesetraditionalstore

Is it really for....

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale JoannaJoy Kitty_1 Softgentle
ad360photo adimages Adrian ansonphotography antoinewynn BOBREEVES chicimages david1500 digitalmood ElegantCaptures Fashionphotography ignite Jobe lenspoynter Millzy82 Rscott360 sjamesphotos skymouse Stoker tricky881