Reminder Secure

Christmas Group Shoot

This thread is being watched by 2 people
05 November 2012 21:58
BFSPhotography
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

So I am on the prowl for models and photographers to come and join in my 3rd group shoot. It is in a Manchester studio on 17th December from 10am till 2pm and it promises to be huge. It will involve lots of silly laughter and giggles as well as some darn good images being taken by a variety of photographers.

No nudity is involved unless you actually want to. There is absolutely no pressure. You WILL need a Christmas costume is the only requirement.

One thing though is that the studio will be paid for by all of us and should come to no more than £10. £5 of which is expected as a deposit which is non refundable if you cancel last minute.

So what do you think? You coming along?

Moorlane is off-line
18 November 2012 11:04
Moorlane
Photographer

Greater Manchester

Hi Donna
Let me be the first to reply!
Sounds great .Well done for arranging something for the North Manchester people! I know 2 models (one male and one female) who would love to come along.
I do find that there is a very short shelf life on images taken in December where there is an obvious Christmas theme.When January arrives the Christmas pictures just seem sort of redundant! If there would be opportunities for all kinds of images that would be great and you can definately count me in !
Thanks again.This is a great idea!

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dvass Modtog1976 poah supernova