the world in ruin......

alex crawford is off-lineSilver Member
03 November 2012 07:11
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
Essex
Chelmsford

the world in ruin. are we being run by paedophiles and satanists ?

http://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/when-the-rothschilds-dial-911/

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/child-abuse-mainmenu-74/74874-jimmy-savile--doorway-to-the-cesspit

seanb is off-lineGold Member
03 November 2012 07:50
seanb
Photographer
seanb
Essex
Leigh on Sea

Betteridge's law of headlines...
http://www.seanbphotography.co.uk

w4pictures is off-line
03 November 2012 11:14
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

.........says it all.

Oliver Cook is off-line
04 November 2012 07:23
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

I think its more likely that the world has always been a sick place - its just we didn't know about it. The proliferation of technology, plus changes in society, and media means that things are exposed more often these days. Imagine how many little boys and girls were kept as sex slaves in Dickensian era cellars. No one would have missed them. Imagine how many people were raped and murdered and their cases never even known about. If you go back further, to the Middle Ages for example, people were abused on massive scales and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Humanity has always been like this, we just like to think it hasn't.

CSD Images is off-line
04 November 2012 07:48
CSD_Images
Photographer
CSD_Images
Grampian
Aberdeen

We like to think of ourselves as civilised, but in reality we're only about 24-48 hours from anarchy and barbarism. Soon as you yank the under-pinnings of 'modern' society people will revert back to survival of the fittest. It's hard wired into the human brain.

It's as Artistoli says we now have so much information at our fingertips that it makes both easier and harder to catch those that do us harm. Spend ten minutes on a Dark Net and you'll really learn what depravity is uncensored...

In many cases it's now a game for a power grab under the pretence "It's for the Children" we sign away more of our freedom and privacy without a qualm. Never in history have we lived in such a information rich society and yet remain so ignorant.
www.flickr.com/photos/csd_images | www.celticshadows.co.uk

w4pictures is off-line
04 November 2012 08:07
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Quote from CSD_Images
We like to think of ourselves as civilised, but in reality we're only about 24-48 hours from anarchy and barbarism. Soon as you yank the under-pinnings of 'modern' society people will revert back to survival of the fittest. It's hard wired into the human brain.

"Now I've got the conch". 

alex crawford is off-lineSilver Member
04 November 2012 09:09
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
Essex
Chelmsford

yup my view is its not the first visit to
humanity that we have made. too much
hard evidence about belying previous
cultures, which probably ended due
to geological or human/other catastrophe.

what with the satanist Jersey links,
satanist royal families and the planning
of world wars to engineer the owo,
i am becoming more aware of the forces
at play and they arent all light and good.

....nothing different to what we see
as ordinary daily life i guess,
but after 2years iff low key research
i am sure we arent alone as a race on the
planet and we are under the influence
of powefully negative and evil beings
who care little about others welfare.

my friends think ive swallowed one too
many g+t's but i am not for turning

one yardstick ive been using is the state
of the american economy which i believe has
been engineered to crash. this has been
ongoing for generations such are the time
periods we are working to.

has anyone heard how to boil a live frog?
...by increasing the temp. of the water
slowly it will happily sit in water that gets
hotter without attempting to leap out.
can you see the simile?

it really doesnt matter who wins the
american vote. the result to us all
will be the same for the president is
not in charge of anything but the galley
of ship. now who is at the helm and
the throttles is a very interesting question...

Robert Blandford is off-lineSilver Member
04 November 2012 20:13
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
New Zealand
Kirwee

This could be the begining of the end. The world is going to end on the 21st December according to all the Mian calendars and reports. So why bother........

If it don't end then one thing has me wondering. There has been a lot of natural disasters of late, Storms, earthquakes, floods etc etc alot more than most years, what is happing in the world?

rmsoansphotography is off-line
05 November 2012 03:18
digimarx
Photographer

London

Quote from alexcrawford
the world in ruin. are we being run by paedophiles and satanists ?

http://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/when-the-rothschilds-dial-911/

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/child-abuse-mainmenu-74/74874-jimmy-savile--doorway-to-the-cesspit

David Icke said this even though there is a religion called Christianity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyrHZCksDM

And asking if the world is ruled by paedophiles and satanists is a little bit scaremongering

Oliver Cook is off-line
05 November 2012 07:12
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

I'm never quite sure how to take David Icke. I've listened to a few interviews with him and some of the things he says seem quite logical, but then he goes and says something totally loopy. Mind you, though I can't say I really buy into all the far-out conspiracy theories floating around, I have read a lot of history and I'm currently reading a lot about complexity theory and that have made me alter my perspective on the world. I now think that, regardless of all the prophecies floating around, it is just shocking to me that our present society has managed to prop up this fraudulent economic and political system for as long as it has without it crashing to oblivion.

If you really want to be freaked out forget David Icke and just delve into the details of fractional reserve banking and the mechanisms that actually give life to things like the stock market and their derivative systems. You will soon find that it all requires exponential growth to continue; and anyone with half a brain realises that exponential growth is simply impossible to sustain on a rock in space with finite resources.

Whatever the conspiracy theorists dream up, a large percentage of them will turn out to be right with regards to the final outcome; chaos. We have built up a system that seems so solid and safe, yet it is just a facade. We, as photographers, artists and models should know better than most that things aren't always as healthy and good-looking as they appear on the final, edited depictions.

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Charlotte90 chosin danixhale jensomerfield scarlettfoxett
adamjt7 andygstudios basil Blancho clarmike Creativedge digitizer gazzer59 iestyn James7799 jpdo keltica lensman100 magpie1 mg mrdl Platidonio Puremoods redbaron Rhadamanthus Rhphoto Rscott360 Snooper911 stevegosh TinDolls wacTony Willjamieson