Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Suzy Monty is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 10:15
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

The assistants in Tesco early this morning were dripping with pretend blood on T shirts and faces - disgusting in a food store - shouldn't be allowed.laugh
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

John Adrian Studios is off-line
31 October 2012 10:16
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Strange, disastrous or just plain funny happenings at Halloween time of year.

31 October 2012 10:18
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

A quote....'Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, "Never take candy from strangers." And then they dressed me up and said, "Go beg for it." I didn't know what to do. I'd knock on people's doors and go, "Trick or treat . . . no thank you." ~ Rita Rudner'

Will let you know tomorrow Adrian IF anything untoward happens tonight...angryFangs ain't what they use to be...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

31 October 2012 10:20
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Quote from SuzyMonty

Will let you know tomorrow Adrian IF anything untoward happens tonight...angryFangs ain't what they use to be...

surprise

David Heels is off-line
31 October 2012 10:22
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Heard a rumour about Americans dressing up as the Prophet Mohammad for Halloween. That should go down well in the Middle East.

31 October 2012 10:43
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Quote from SuzyMonty
A quote....'Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, "Never take candy from strangers." And then they dressed me up and said, "Go beg for it." I didn't know what to do. I'd knock on people's doors and go, "Trick or treat . . . no thank you." ~ Rita Rudner'

Now that's what a witch should look like!

31 October 2012 14:48
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

You know you are too old to Trick or Treat when:

10. You get winded from knocking on the door.

9.  You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8.  You ask for high fibre candy only.

7.  When someone drops a candy bar in your bag,
you lose your Balance and fall over.

6.  People say: 'Great Boris Karloff Mask,'
     And you're not wearing a mask.

5.  When the door opens you yell, 'Trick or...'
 And can't remember the rest.

4.  By the end of the night,
you have a bag full of restraining orders.

3.  You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.

2.  You're the only witch costume wearer in the
neighbourhood with a Zimmer Frame

And the number one reason Seniors should not go
Trick Or Treating...
1.  You keep having to go home to pee.

No matter, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN anyway.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 18:29
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

A few years back I attended a Rock'n'Roll weekend in England where fancy dress was traditional on the Saturday evening (September/October).
Previous years had been successful, and prize money made the effort worthwhile. 

Secretly, I dared my mate's 14 year old son to dress as a hula girl, knowing this would cause embarrasment to my mate. (I even offered to pay for the outfit,)

Friday lunchtime found us shopping for hula girl outfits for both of us after I agreed to join him in dressing up. 

Saturday afternoon was normally the beginning of our drunken 36 hours, so I thought, easy, I'll be half drunk when I enter the hall all made up, I'll be OK !! 

Saturday evening and all was well, we sneaked away to my caravan to change into our costumes with a female in tow to apply make up.

30 minutes later we enter the hall to find that the fancy dress had been cancelled, everyone in the hall seemed to know except us Scots.

The organisors scraped a couple of envelopes together and presented us with cash midway through the evening, which paid my petrol bill, other party goers bought us drinks all night.

There's photos out there somewhere, of a hula girl in her 30s looking pregnant, and her 14 year old skinny friend. 

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk fashion29 onyx_gem
ad360photo fannmore FlyingShot GerryS2 GH46 Ladiesman MIB moorlane oz_4 pafriend pc9 Peter_d_photography peterh philippahh rembrandt siclews