what horror movie will you definately not be watching tonight

ImperfectRose is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 09:52
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

I'll watch anything but I didn't like the hatchet. It was crappy made I love slashers and based on true story kind of films my fella hates horrors and things though so proberly end up watching something rubbish like van helsing ! Oh well lol xx

Jo-Louise is off-line
31 October 2012 09:58
Jo_Louise
Model
Jo_Louise
Dorset
Bournemouth

Quote from ClaireShipman
I cant believe I watched the 2nd one that was a lot worse than the 1st

Haha i know! The first was messed up enough, the second was just shocking! lol, nasty films! x
''Never let your failures get to your heart, & never let your success get to your head''

Darling is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 10:14
Darling
Model
Darling
Greater Manchester
Bolton

Im on my own for halloween, So I wont be watching any! Im a Coward!!!

David Heels is off-line
31 October 2012 10:27
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

And now you've just told everyone. They'll be stalkers and mad axemen creeping around your garden, all night long. And if the phone rings, chances are they're already in the house.

Pleasant dreams. Muwhahaha!

Dave

Darling is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 10:33
Darling
Model
Darling
Greater Manchester
Bolton

Quote from Crippen
And now you've just told everyone. They'll be stalkers and mad axemen creeping around your garden, all night long. And if the phone rings, chances are they're already in the house.

Pleasant dreams. Muwhahaha!

Dave

Its Ok, Ill just say you want to watch a horror film with me, come on in hahahaha

Dominic Fisher is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 11:45
Dom
Photographer
Dom
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

The Exorcism of Emily Rose.... Nice and disturbing, watch it in the dark and alone!

Modern Horror seems to be just blood and snot, much prefer the psychological approach!
If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 12:43
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

Quote from Dom
 Modern Horror seems to be just blood and snot, much prefer the psychological approach!

I agree. Onibaba, a Japanese black and white film from 1964, is the scariest film I've ever seen and I've only ever met two other people who've seen it.

It was broken when I got here

Melissa Tongue is off-lineSilver Member
31 October 2012 13:07
xxmrmthxx
Model
xxmrmthxx
Oxfordshire
Henley-on-thames

Grave encounters 1 & 2 is pretty cool its like paranormal activity but set in a derelict asylum and I find way better as its got twists

31 October 2012 17:49
Marty_W
Photographer

Well when I was 7 or 8 I watched Gremlins and that scared the crap out of me.
The Dentist is a WRONG film, cheesy horror film but my days was it gross!
and I watched the 2nd one, why? I do not know. I now, at the age of 30 still hate Dentists.

Phil_M is off-line
31 October 2012 18:12
Phil_M
Photographer
Phil_M
Greater Manchester
Stockport

A child of the 70s I ended up watching most of the "video nasties" of the day. driller Killer, I spit on your grave, The Evil Dead etc.

I think it desensitised me quite a bit. I never really found them scary after that lot which kind of ruined my enjoyment of horror.

Recently watched "REC" though... It's a foreign language film, Spanish, subtitled into English... very very good and proper creepy. Sits midway between zombies, killer virus and possession..

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly
chandos FirstLifePhotography iestyn Pellium redtail sammylhel