Reminder Secure

MODELS - Post your Polaroids!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
31 October 2012 05:25
AbiHillModel
Model

Ok, so there's a lot of talk of models needing good clear headshots, body shots etc in polaroid/snapshot form - the bare canvas, so to speak. So let's post em! I'm in need of new body shots (since I ditched the dark eyebrow tinting and lost an inch or two) but i'll put a one from earlier this year on.

The rules - no makeup (eyelash/eyebrow tints are fine but no falsies, and fake tan to a minimum), no post production

http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

02 November 2012 15:56
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Well it's hardly a professional snapshot designed to get me work - as a hobbiest I don't really have any - but this is me, devoid of any makeup. Clearly my son is much more photogenic than me.

And, again, hardly professional - in fact taken before modelling even crossed my mind, was just pleased with my new bikini (and being secretly smug about my post baby figure).

Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

02 November 2012 15:57
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Argh - HUUUGGGEEEEEE pictures! Sorry people!
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

02 November 2012 17:06
TMG
Photographer

This is supposed to be a polaroid type shot - ie, no editing, just raw file converted to jpeg. But looking at it, maybe it should either be square on or pure profile, and minus earings (?).

and maybe not cut off at the top.

Paul Hodson is off-line
02 November 2012 17:26
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from TMG
This is supposed to be a polaroid type shot - ie, no editing, just raw file converted to jpeg.

You're a good looking boy Tim
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

02 November 2012 17:32
TMG
Photographer

Quote from mph
You're a good looking boy Tim

Yes. Yes, I suppose I am. Never really thought about it to be honest, but now you mention it...

Chrissie Red is off-line
02 November 2012 17:37
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Chrissie Red is off-line
02 November 2012 17:38
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Did you mean actual polaroids or just snapshots which are unedited?

03 November 2012 10:50
rattusratus
Model

from back when i still wore my nose ring
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Alan Wilson is off-line
03 November 2012 12:45
alanwilson
Photographer
alanwilson
Kent

Quote from AbiHillModel

You have an extremely symmetrical face, the understanding of true beauty apparently lies in symmetry. You look great and have a wonderful confidence.

0 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators