Reminder Secure

Featured in AMERICAN Magazine U'NIQ Online & Hard Copy too...

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 October 2012 10:26
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Was one of three mature models selected to feature in USA magazine - U'NiQ....Top Picture (right-hand side in bikini on Cornish Beach) of me by Tio Photography (Steve Keighley) and actual feature picture below by JPD Photography (Jules)...
Issue out now...Both Online and Hard copy...and really chuffed...laugh
http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/456505
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

John Adrian Studios is off-line
30 October 2012 11:28
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Well, you've done it again, Suzy.
Many, many congratulations.
cheeky

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 October 2012 12:00
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Adrianyes and isn't it rather nice that an American magazine has featured three mature models and not written them off as past it, in the tough world of modelling ..

I take my hat off to the lovely guy of an editor, Jim Richard for suggesting the feature, and asking me to be part of it.
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

30 October 2012 12:08
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

and why not?
You're the finest mature model that I know on the World stage.
angel

30 October 2012 12:10
rattusratus
Model

300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 October 2012 12:33
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Daphne Selfe is the finest mature model - in her 80's bless her! That's why she can command £1,000 a day...lol...cool

There are better mature models than me on Purestorm...but I just got lucky with this feature and the editor, Jim Richard is an absolute darling to work with.

30 October 2012 12:44
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Quote from SuzyMonty
Daphne Selfe is the finest mature model - in her 80's bless her! That's why she can command £1,000 a day...lol...cool

There are better mature models than me on Purestorm...but I just got lucky with this feature and the editor, Jim Richard is an absolute darling to work with.

Well, you're the best to me.
cheeky

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 October 2012 12:49
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you kind sir...will give you reduced rates then...lol...surprise

30 October 2012 12:58
tlophotography
Photographer

Congratulations Suzy. Love our shoots. And so good to see our photograph in the magazine. You're a star xx

30 October 2012 12:59
SamanthaLouise_X
Model

You just keep giving, well done Suzy xxx

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Slinky86 Zhiying
Andy_B Blancho Brian2008 casell djb1 donaldmac essexgeezer firsttake frankpht jonnywoo jyp kimsandman2 Ladiesman michaelangelo Pictureimage poah sigmasd14 Stoker theworkshopstudio