DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPES?

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 October 2012 06:31
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Mine says today.. 'With a nose for money and an awareness of what you have to work with, it’s time to take your power back on the financial and income fronts.'

Maybe it's time to put up another casting...PAID of course! lol..

Or are horoscopes pure fantasy...

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

DJ200 is off-line
30 October 2012 06:32
DJ200
Photographer
DJ200
Hertfordshire

Pure fantasy

Suzy Monty is off-line
30 October 2012 06:38
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

I liked the bit about ' income fronts.' (mammary glands)...laughThey aren't fantasy...
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

DJ200 is off-line
30 October 2012 06:39
DJ200
Photographer
DJ200
Hertfordshire

cheeky

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
30 October 2012 06:49
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

As a typical Aries, I think its all rubbish. 

Although mine did say "there just might be folk out there looking for uglies to photograph. advertise

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

John Adrian Studios is off-line
30 October 2012 07:07
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Most definitely.  Once you are aware of a persons birth ( sun ) sign, you are then able to work more closely in harmony with them.  Mind you, there are the moon and ascending signs to take into consideration too  -  this is dependent on place of birth and planetary positioning.  It's a fascinating science and alas, somewhat more complicated than photography.
I'm a Leo. What birth sign are you, Suzy? ( Just out of interest, you understand frown .

30 October 2012 07:19
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Hororscopes are just another crutch for the weak willed, along with religion.

I'm such an aries.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Matt Harper is off-line
30 October 2012 07:24
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Devon
Paignton

On balance, after years of consideration, I am inclined to think it is all rubbish.
I weighed up both sides of the argument and the scales certainly tipped towards it all being for those lacking in certain, or many areas of their lives

It ain't hard to guess mine, is it?

John Adrian Studios is off-line
30 October 2012 07:29
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

It's refreshing to know that you all seem to be aware of what your birth signs are.
surprise

30 October 2012 07:59
Buddygb
Photographer

I'd have a lot more faith in it if everyone born under the sign of Pyrex, for instance, won the lottery at exactly the same time.

B.
Currently seeking new and interesting TF collaborations. B.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Danielamoreno1975 daniwhittaker freya12c Jamie32E sifx sxckitty
ansonphotography BobWright Cheshunt83 clarmike dby47 ElegantCaptures fannmore flair_photography j12345s mlp modelboutique ownimage panda49 peterh PJAPhotography redbaron rscott360 steveh32 Steveharratt swalsh58 Thunder_Photos TinDolls Willjamieson