Reminder Secure

I am offski's

28 October 2012 11:15
BaileyK
Model

Hi guys,
Over the past month I have come to the decision of stopping modelling(drastically slowing down),
I find I no longer enjoy it and find it a chore instead of the enjoyable experience it used to be.

I ended up having a month off being ill etc and can say I genuinely didn't miss it.

The way I'm feeling as of today is that I may still shoot for some friends, shoot for the odd magazine(if they want me)/campaign but start training heavily so I can perhaps go down the fitness style of work.

Who knows perhaps I'll do another shoot sometime soon and fall back in lurrve..
BUT my priorities lie elsewhere job wise and I've always fancied a boob job lol!

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
28 October 2012 11:25
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

We'll be sorry to see you go Bailey. I hope everything works out well for you
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

28 October 2012 11:33
BaileyK
Model

Quote from matt
We'll be sorry to see you go Bailey. I hope everything works out well for you

Bless you,
Much appreciated. <3

28 October 2012 11:46
Buddygb
Photographer

Gosh... that's a shock!

We never did get to shoot... aww

I wish you every success and the very best of luck with your future endeavours, Old Girl.

B x
Currently seeking new and interesting TF collaborations. B.

28 October 2012 11:57
barone
Photographer

You got better with every shoot....so you're leaving on a high...Make whatever you want happen & be happy...
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
28 October 2012 12:00
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from barone
You got better with every shoot....so you're leaving on a high...Make whatever you want happen & be happy...

I have to agree with the above, your port is looking its best at present.

Good Luck!!
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

28 October 2012 12:00
BaileyK
Model

Quote from barone

That means A LOT coming from you :-)

Have to start from the bottom again if I do sports x

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
28 October 2012 12:06
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from BaileyK
The way I'm feeling as of today is that I may still shoot for some friends, shoot for the odd magazine (if they want me)

Don't know if I fit in the former category, but I certainly know one odd magazine that I'd be happy to shoot you for again on your Comeback Tour.
Bob kiss

PS. Drop the boob job idea - you really don't need it.

Stu Buckland is off-line
28 October 2012 12:09
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglider
Kent
Maidstone

I always loved your port and would've loved to have worked with you had the stars aligned. Good luck in the new pursuit and I concur with Bob - No boob job required!

Chris Cobb is off-lineGold Member
28 October 2012 12:13
ChrisCobb
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
Soham

Eeeeek - that's a surprise - and not a good one.

It's always been a pleasure shooting with you.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs isobel111 zavego
ad360photo ansonphotography belmez2000 Blancho cygnet dorrian Essexjohn eyecandiphotography Gentleguy gwentman Jobe JohnDentonPhoto jonnywoo M1chae15 mlp nickdandalos p4pFetography parafotos Pictureimage rikspiks stephenmuddell stevegosh thelook tms