London Social ~ Fri. 1st February - Chandos

This thread is being watched by 3 people
Maddawg is off-line
25 October 2012 06:20
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

As the last thread has died a sudden death, I was wondering if it was worth starting a new one? Is anyone up for it?I am looking to revive my modelling photography and would be keen to meet up anyone for a social (Togs, Models, MUA, Studios, etc). Also would like to meet up with anyone who may be interested in doing some syndication work.

Update : Next meet arranged for 1st February, Chandos, Nr. Trafalgar Square

SimonB is off-lineGold Member
25 October 2012 12:27
DaseinPhoto
Photographer
DaseinPhoto
Essex
Epping

Missed the last one (or the one before) so yes.

Weekend please? Us country bumpkins go to bed at sundown during the week
I got the secret to happiness from the back of a bleach bottle - "Stand upright in a cool place"

Lucie-Jae is off-line
25 October 2012 13:38
lucie_jae
Model
lucie_jae
Surrey
Kingston

Sounds good to me

Stu-Art UK is off-line
25 October 2012 13:40
stu_art
Photographer
stu_art
Dorset

Yup.... hopefully we can find a venue where we can all stand/sit together too :-)

"Capture what you see, see what you captured"

Maddawg is off-line
25 October 2012 13:48
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

I don't know the city very well, so I am open to suggestions. I know Chandos is popular with the Purestorm regulars, so we can hold that open as an idea. Feel free to suggest venues and dates.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
25 October 2012 15:58
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Stop faffing about Prash!

Suggest a possible date (I suggest a Friday rather than Saturday for the same reasons as last time) and don't worry too much about picking a precise Central London venue at the moment as agreement on the date is much more important than the location ... and don't set it too far in advance or it will run out of steam.
Bob

Maddawg is off-line
25 October 2012 16:53
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

Quote from Bob
Stop faffing about Prash!

Suggest a possible date (I suggest a Friday rather than Saturday for the same reasons as last time) and don't worry too much about picking a precise Central London venue at the moment as agreement on the date is much more important than the location ... and don't set it too far in advance or it will run out of steam.

Bob

Yes boss... well, how about the 2nd week of November then? Anywhere but Chados if we want to sit down.

25 October 2012 17:33
Tansy_Blue
Model

Week starting the 5th? Yes that would work fantabouslouly for me. The Saturday is the 9th. I'm shooting during the day but can come in after.

Even though I live here I have no idea where to drink in London. Which isn't helpful. Ah well.
"The poetic, the scientific, the erotic - why should the imagination care which master it serves?" - Ian McEwan

Opium Fashion Photography is off-line
27 October 2012 11:29
FHyder
Photographer
FHyder
Surrey

Interested but preferably not Chandos. 

Maddawg is off-line
27 October 2012 11:33
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

Quote from Tansy_Blue
Week starting the 5th? Yes that would work fantabouslouly for me. The Saturday is the 9th. I'm shooting during the day but can come in after.

Even though I live here I have no idea where to drink in London. Which isn't helpful. Ah well.

9th sounds like a good day. I remember some people saying they want to avoid Saturdays, but I am ok with it. How about everyone else?

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE chosin ElleLaura Emmadunn1987 Jo80 Kate_anne Kaylie LadyLycan lynnesel Stephieb27
ad360photo epsmith Flanders funky gazzer59 GGDP_Photography Hotshotyorkshire iestyn jackw jas johntisbury Jpdo jyp kai_kul kaosrox Ladiesman picusio stevegosh steveh32 tms
harbourstudio