Here we go again..

Philip Hartley is off-line
24 October 2012 19:08
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Just received this from a  "Mr GORDON ANGUS"  very appropriate name for such a load of Bullph_oto is a naughty person . 
smileysmiley
Hello,This letter might come as a surprise to you especially since we have never met or had a discussion before, 
basically this message might sound strange but it is factual in reality if only you care to know, The truth is that 
I should have notified you through a more confidential means, (even in the least to respect your integrity) please 
accept my humble apologies if I have caught you unaware, I frankly do not mean any harm in passing my message. 

I am a Project Manager with the United Nation Development Program Asia pacific (UNDP) I am also the concerned principal 
with contract appraisal and the approval of contracts in order of priority in regards with capital projects of the (UNDP) 
here in the Asia pacific. With my position as the principal director of operations, I have successfully secured the sum of 
Twenty eight million five hundred thousand dollars (US$28.5M) the amount was accumulated from over invoices. To this effect 
I decided to contact you and ask for your assistanc!e, to enable us work together andI am willing to compensate you with 25% 
of the total amount upon a successful conclusion to this transaction. Finally the confidence and trusted repose on you 
cannot be over emphasized; therefore you are to keep this deal to yourself completely confidentially. 

Your reputation will be highly protected in this transaction. I shall be pleased to have a personal phone number where I 
can personally contact you, while looking forward to a successful business relationship with you.You can kindly give contact 
me on this number +6011########. It will be a great pleasure to have you contact me so that I can give you a verbal update 
regarding this proposal.
Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

Chris Corbin is off-line
25 October 2012 02:01
corbystock
Photographer
corbystock
Hampshire
New Milton

Talking of dodgy emails, does anyone else get emails from 'Rick' digital retouchers? I block him every day but he comes back via a different email address every time
There is a chance that everything I just said is complete bollocks

toast is off-line
25 October 2012 07:34
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Hmmmm that's interesting, +60 is Malaysia... Didn't think many of these scams originated from there...

Incidentally, ever thought about sending them the number of a phone sex line here?

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
25 October 2012 07:41
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

Quote from TravellingToast
Hmmmm that's interesting, +60 is Malaysia... Didn't think many of these scams originated from there... Incidentally, ever thought about sending them the number of a phone sex line here?

Lots of e-mail scams originate from Malaysia - ones supposedly from 'HSBC', the 'High Commissioner', the 'Malay Law Society'  are among the well known.

It was broken when I got here

toast is off-line
25 October 2012 08:00
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Singapore

Quote from DorsetHammer
Lots of e-mail scams originate from Malaysia - ones supposedly from 'HSBC', the 'High Commissioner', the 'Malay Law Society'  are among the well known.

Hmmm I'm actually originally from Malaysia but never got one of these... Kinda feel like I'm missing out lol

ChrisS is off-line
25 October 2012 09:56
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

I get a ridiculously large number of these emails. Partly because I've had my email address for ten years and publicised it while running an amateur game designers website. If you keep your email details private you shouldn't get stuff like this

I wish I knew that 10 years ago though... too late now XD

John VonGeezer is off-line
25 October 2012 09:57
GaryWallace
Photographer

Dorset
Bournemouth

This site makes it extremely tempting to have a little bit of fun with the scammers.....check it out

some of it is hilarious

http://www.419eater.com/

Cassie "Classy" is off-line
25 October 2012 10:27
classy_cassie
Model
classy_cassie
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds legit
Failure is not an option <3

Chris Richards is off-line
25 October 2012 10:33
crlightworks
Photographer
crlightworks
East Sussex
Crowborough

Quote from corbystock
Talking of dodgy emails, does anyone else get emails from 'Rick' digital retouchers? I block him every day but he comes back via a different email address every time

Yep, all the time. Annoying!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
25 October 2012 12:20
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from ph_oto
Just received this from a  "Mr GORDON ANGUS"  very appropriate name for such a load of Bullgerryquiff is a naughty person . 
smileysmiley
Hello,This letter might come as a surprise to you especially since we have never met or had a discussion before, 
basically this message might sound strange but it is factual in reality if only you care to know, The truth is that 
I should have notified you through a more confidential means, (even in the least to respect your integrity) please 
accept my humble apologies if I have caught you unaware, I frankly do not mean any harm in passing my message. 

I am a Project Manager with the United Nation Development /- / on will be highly protected in this transaction. I shall be pleased to have a personal phone number where I 
can personally contact you, while looking forward to a successful business relationship with you.You can kindly give contact 
me on this number +6011########. It will be a great pleasure to have you contact me so that I can give you a verbal update 
regarding this proposal.

So, I'm guessing you'll be contacting some supermodel for your next shoot rather than hire a cash starved model from this site. 

It was nice knowing you. 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty ElleLaura fionafelony jessicaxroyal kkoch Michelledefeo1 xamberx
DecimalDan fashionphotography frank4 GlasgowPhotographer GSC4X mike0048 mlp Photojames43 pixelking stevegosh TinDolls