Dave Laurie is off-line
23 October 2012 06:36
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Quote from RedChecker
I don't know who the photographer is she's referring to (he hasn't been mentioned) .

But it isn't too difficult to work out if you follow the dates and references trail!

Moderator Input
Please remember it is easy to jump to wrong conclusions when only seeing one side.
( If this relates to a shoot organised through Purestorm there are procedures in place for Arbitration )

Paul Hodson is off-line
23 October 2012 06:53
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from deetvstudio
But it isn't too difficult to work out if you follow the dates and references trail!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
23 October 2012 07:41
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from deetvstudio

Moderator Input
Please remember it is easy to jump to wrong conclusions when only seeing one side.
( If this relates to a shoot organised through Purestorm there are procedures in place for Arbitration )

+1

Exactly!!  And how do I know the model didn't work with two photographers, and had a RedChecker is a naughty person ty time with both that month.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

23 October 2012 08:00
mgphotomedia
Photographer

Quote from RedChecker
+1

+2

17 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Faye QueenDeeVa01 Samanthajane4
Camerawerks caretaker2012 ElegantCaptures James7799 LGI Matt1988 philippahh Puremoods Sp_digital Stevew1 studio1910 tms two_stops whitepython