muulafraga
Model
muulafraga
Portugal
Vila do Conde

Hello everyone,
had a photoshoot some days ago, link is here:

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Quim/5594725

I'd like to know your opinions about which one you like the most and why if possible.
Thank you

Jonathan is off-line
22 October 2012 01:37
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Hi there, I like the third one the most, but partly because of it's potential.

It seems to need different processing (a little less flare for example) - I think that the flare effect is photo-shopped, but I may be wrong ?
Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

Joaquim Maio is off-line
22 October 2012 07:57
muulafraga
Model
muulafraga
Portugal
Vila do Conde

Hello
I'm not sure, but I think that the flare isn't photo-shopped, it was a really sunny day in a opened place (:
But as i said i'm not sure, i'll ask the photographer and i'll let you know.

Thank you.

Neil Anderson is off-line
22 October 2012 08:26
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Flare in a photograph is like a musician playing out of tune. It normally shows a lack of skill.
As with a musician it can occasionally work when employed by a skilled practitioner but normally just looks/sounds incompetent
It certainly doesn't do anything for the model, whose portfolio doesn't normally benefit from anonymous photos.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

rich Osullivan is off-lineSilver Member
22 October 2012 08:37
canoncan
Photographer
canoncan
Essex
ongar

i like the 4th , its really good

Christian Scott is off-lineSilver Member
22 October 2012 09:23
ChristianScott
Photographer
ChristianScott
Merseyside
Wallasey

Quote from stolenfaces
Flare in a photograph is like a musician playing out of tune. It normally shows a lack of skill.
As with a musician it can occasionally work when employed by a skilled practitioner but normally just looks/sounds incompetent
It certainly doesn't do anything for the model, whose portfolio doesn't normally benefit from anonymous photos.

Shut up idiot.

Neil Anderson is off-line
22 October 2012 09:34
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from ChristianScott
Shut up idiot.

I can only guess that you must be trying to say that all flare in photographs is wonderful.
But why try to put something into english when simple abuse is easier

Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Chrissie Red is off-line
22 October 2012 09:42
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from stolenfaces
I can only guess that you must be trying to say that all flare in photographs is wonderful.

I don't think he was saying that at all.

You say normally the use of flare equals a lack of skill on the photographers part.
I disagree, I think the person responsible for the images the OP has linked to does have some photographic skill, flare may not be your cup of tea but that doesn't mean the person using it has no talent. 

Christian Scott is off-lineSilver Member
22 October 2012 09:57
ChristianScott
Photographer
ChristianScott
Merseyside
Wallasey

Quote from stolenfaces

Yes that's what I'm saying

Paul Hodson is off-line
22 October 2012 11:11
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from stolenfaces

Yeah right -  he probably just didn't notice it when he shot and processed it.  surprise

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
RoxyMendez ryansd
andrewf ansonphotography antonart Blancho digitalmood dorrian duncanjames freddie GlasgowPhotographer gwentman Hioctane James7799 Jbp Manchestertog1 Mattcairns modelboutique MrT PhilStorm poah raysmithinc2 RupertRudd Steveh32 Steveharratt tms TonyNutley wacTony