This thread is being watched by 1 person
Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
24 October 2012 18:48
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

I think to do stunt stuff you have to be a qualified stunt person and be part of their union/ association. You need more than one skill driving being one of them. I think you need something like 4 out of 6. I can do fight stuff and have some film training but can't call myself a stunt person.Other things are fighting ,jumping from heights, swimming, diving. You might find some driving stuff, I have done some extra fighting stuff, but might be worth looking into proper stunt training.

I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Tashaholz
alexcrawford Andrewlamb ansonphotography bbphotos Brian2008 Cheshunt83 claypaws cptkoi Don_Dark freddie iestyn lify nemesis Oberonfoto rkpix Rumple Spiritofwales TinDolls TonyNutley vicpics whitepython Willjamieson