http://uk.news.yahoo.com/police-feared-blind-stick-taser-125832046.html

Tony Stephenson is off-line
17 October 2012 12:28
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

In the words of Andrew Mitchell, that illustrious and most eloquent of government ministers, the copper sounds like a right ****ing Pleb!
www.le-femme.co.uk

Chris Corbin is off-line
17 October 2012 13:49
corbystock
Photographer
corbystock
Hampshire
New Milton

I think the coppers name must have been PC corbystock is a naughty person tard.
There is a chance that everything I just said is complete bollocks

17 October 2012 13:59
landmproductions
Photographer

who needs the white stick?

Much as what happened to the 2 WPC's who were shot is sad, disgusting etc, this is a prime example why we shouldn't routinely arm Police officers
visit my website www.pandaphotography.co.uk

Durham Photographics is off-lineSilver Member
17 October 2012 14:04
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
County Durham

Quote from landmproductions
who needs the white stick?

Much as what happened to the 2 WPC's who were shot is sad, disgusting etc, this is a prime example why we shouldn't routinely arm Police officers

I agree.

Howard Mansfield is off-line
17 October 2012 14:05
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Nottinghamshire

As one of my friends pointed out, a taser is a short range weapon. To be close enough to use it, you have to be close enough to be able to tell the difference between a white stick and a samurai sword.
Everyone knows photographers make up the hottest proportions of Britains single men. - Kater

Tony Stephenson is off-line
17 October 2012 14:07
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from landmproductions
who needs the white stick? Much as what happened to the 2 WPC's who were shot is sad, disgusting etc, this is a prime example why we shouldn't routinely arm Police officers

Absolutely!cheeky
Mind you, with regard to the tasering, it makes you wonder which one was blind!

www.le-femme.co.uk

17 October 2012 14:43
AbiHillModel
Model

This is absurd. Honestly makes me wonder who is keeping our streets safe!

That said, I still support heavier arms for police officers, provided they have an exemplary record and pass some sort of proficiency test and psychological assessment before being let loose with a gun.

Kids arming themselves more and more these days, it'll only be a matter of time before there's an incident (if the shooting of the two PCs in Manchester isn't a good enough example) where officers COULD have saved themselves had they been armed with a gun. In all seriousness, the safest i've ever felt was in New York, because I knew that for every citizen with a gun, there'd be a copper much better at shooting one.
http://www.wix.com/abihill/official

Mick Stow is off-line
17 October 2012 14:43
OffKeyPhotography
Photographer
OffKeyPhotography
Northamptonshire
Daventry

Quote from HMansfield
As one of my friends pointed out, a taser is a short range weapon. To be close enough to use it, you have to be close enough to be able to tell the difference between a white stick and a samurai sword.

the copper probably did him from behind

Will work up to tasteful Nude for an extra £5 PER HOUR!

17 October 2012 15:07
tardis1000
Photographer

According to 5 - the copper did come up behind, but honestly, this is one of those awe inspiring miscarriages of justice that should really lead to a sacking. Utterly unbelievable.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Astramore Dadshouse12 fashion29 infinitelizzy Lord1982 shadowsfire
63jian Cheshunt83 cliffc djb1 Fashiongroovy JohnDentonPhoto kaosrox Kentrichuk Kjoservices MarcXJR nemesis pb_photography philippahh photomart Picturemike Platidonio rscott360 spiritofwales