Paul Hodson is off-line
15 October 2012 05:36
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Mercy666
I dont think she ment it like that lol or i hope not anyway i try so hard at each shoot ive been told by togs im a natural when it comes to posing and things as some models just stand and dont know what to do ive been doing shoots for four/five years now and still struggle with confidence youd have though it would have gone by now but i guess not, perhaps when i get back to being my size 10 i might feel better lol

I'm sure she didn't!!  smiley
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

12 November 2012 15:48
narcissusdark
Photographer

strange... i always use my model's pictures, and it's THEM that never use them...

17 November 2012 12:44
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

It happens to me too, I've been modelling for 5 years now. I've done some really good stuff this year (personally, my opinion, and compared to my previous work - not compared to ALL models/photographers)  but the photographers haven't always used the photos on their portfolios. Some of them don't even acknowledge me in their model work, worked with lists etc. Makes me wonder what's wrong with me. But I try not to take it personally and just enjoy what  I've got and be happy that I like them. frown

Ron Williams is off-lineSilver Member
17 November 2012 13:50
RonA
Photographer
RonA
Kent
Bexley

Quote from 1884photo
Actually love the A7X bat skull tat! I wouldn't say size 12 is big at all, you've got a good figure - maybe its just that your working with the wrong photographers????

I'm inclined to agree with Ant, you have 15 recommendations cheeky........ after all one has shot with you twice!

Next time you visit the Smoke .......

Ron

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
lynnesel Sammi_1985 VictoriaClaire wildchief Winterlilly
BOBREEVES BOZZ daseinphoto diphoto dorrian eyecandiphotography firsttake geoffmarchant HarishPadalia jimbob MAMAMIYA markeos50d Oberonfoto philippahh pierre poah rscott360 stevegosh StuartCollinsPhoto Studio1 talldave68
photo39