This thread is being watched by 1 person
Raziela is off-line
08 October 2012 18:48
Raziela
Model
Raziela
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

I kind of know the feeling, I'm currently waiting to find out if I'm a kidney match for a good friend of mine, so it's gonna be nothing but hospital appointments, bruised arms from blood/tissue samples etc (I bruise rediculously easily which always shows up looking nasty with being so pale lol) for the next year if I am, then 2 scars near my ribs if my friend can actually bring herself to take one of my kidneys (I swear if she says no last minute I'll slap her, I'm terrified of needles and usually pass out during blood tests, I'm doing this for her so she IS gonna take one if I am LOL)

Mansell is off-line
09 October 2012 06:07
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I sincerely hope that everything goes well for you, just remember that you have youth and strength on your side. These are the best tools to aid recovery together with a positive attitude and a strong will.

I have just been diagnosed as having a life threatening advanced condition (Triple A) which will need surgery shortly but when taken with my existing chronic heart disease problems will mean a very long recovery time (several months) due to my age and poor level of fitness.

Let your modeling be the spur to your recovery. I wish you well.

Mansell
The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
09 October 2012 08:13
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Just see it as a chance to get your feet up, and gather ideas for shots to compliment your existing portfolio.

I'm sure it'll go bye in no time.
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

09 October 2012 14:33
greytree3
Photographer

The most important thing is to get yourself back to full health. Everyone is worried about surgery and I have never met anyone who wasn't! Just take it easy. And be thankful for your friends on here.

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Emmaheron Garysimpson kacie LadyLycan RoxyMendez
Andy_B bbphotos bradder chopper_images Finallyhere Gazza geoffmarchant James7799 Kjoservices Ladiesman markeos50d Matt1988 nik300 oro Pendragon140994 PeppeArena philippahh Photokirk1 Puremoods stevegosh Studio1 Willjamieson woodmally