Reminder Secure

Very sad,

This thread is being watched by 1 person
08 October 2012 10:04
Sineadbear_xo
Model

Had to go to the doctors of a problem i had before, turns out i have to get refered to hospital in a weeks time, and been told to rest mean while which means ill have to put off photoshoots for the next 3-4 weeks very gutted about this

Harpy_images is off-line
08 October 2012 10:22
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

I totally get this(been in n out myself for the past year) but your health has to come first.
You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

08 October 2012 10:26
Sineadbear_xo
Model

yeah i know haha just not fair they could have sorted this last time but never informed me! just very gutted about it all

08 October 2012 10:31
laurenlangley
Model

bless you.get well soon x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your Internet-assembled philosophy

08 October 2012 10:32
Sineadbear_xo
Model

Thank you sweetie xx

Moi is off-line
08 October 2012 10:32
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

I can understand you being disappointed but look at it this way

Once the problem is sorted you wont need to worry about it and can concentrate 100% on your modelling
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

gerda.m.model is off-lineSilver Member
08 October 2012 11:37
gerda_babbii
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
gerda_babbii
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

hope its nothing too serious doesnt sound good if you cant do modelling for a month... Best wishes and get well soon! X
www.gerdamodelling.weebly.com

08 October 2012 11:53
comemodelling
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Im so sorry to hear about your health problems and wish you all the best . Sometimes you need to take a break and wont actually do it til its forced on you although the cirumstances are unfortunate it may do you good to have some time out .

08 October 2012 12:13
Sineadbear_xo
Model

its nothing too serious but need surgery to stop me from needing to go into hospital every 4month, just cant wait for it to be over never had surgery before so im nervous!

But going to miss modelling for the period of time is takes just hope healing process goes quickly so i can get back into modelling

08 October 2012 13:52
laurenlangley
Model

I just had surgery a few months ago I was soooo scared and worried about scars too...luckily I escaped with a one cm scar that they hid in my navel and it wasn't particularly painful either.I feel so much better now and hopefully it will be the same for you x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your Internet-assembled philosophy

7 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs Hann
duncanjames nickdandalos PDCPhotos Thunder_Photos TimatAwe