This thread is being watched by 1 person
Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
16 October 2012 19:22
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

any colour hair , with te natural look is a winner. you have a lovely face, dont cover it with all the slap!!! and the ginger look beutiful, like pretty women xx

18 October 2012 03:37
DaniMarie
Model

I've always been a fan of ginger hair although I prefer to call it Autumn It really suits you.

EdT is off-line
19 October 2012 02:42
EdT
Photographer
EdT
Cambridgeshire

Quote from DaniMarie
I've always been a fan of ginger hair although I prefer to call it Autumn It really suits you.

Not sure I like the idea of "Autumn" hair. Sounds like it's falling out ready to regrow in spring.

21 October 2012 06:06
Tayla
Model

Thank you
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

Colin Pierce is off-line
21 October 2012 06:31
ColinPierce
Photographer
ColinPierce
Merseyside
Bootle

I love love love it. Suits you and red hair is so so sexy. Gives a whole new look to you that makes you shine even more.

21 October 2012 07:04
Tayla
Model

I love it, I get away with even more stuff now
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

RubyRosetta is off-line
21 October 2012 11:11
RubyRosetta
Model
RubyRosetta
Derbyshire

I love your hair and skin in the pic. I love love love ginger hair and my boyfriend and his mates all think redheads are hot. I've noticed that some ginger dye jobs can look a bit unnatural and orangey, so I think your hairdresser has done a great job

23 October 2012 13:05
Tayla
Model

Thanks chicken

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Candykisses DanielleWx Lucina Scarlett_rose14 Stephieb27 toxicinnocence
63jian Arterotica david1500 funky HarishPadalia kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman michaelangelo mlp panda49 parafotos paulfcm16 psn Quad1 sniffer Studio1 thelook
harbourstudio