Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
11 November 2012 12:27
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Modernman
I tried to commit suicide the last time a model never answered me,instead I left my wife and family,also there was a terrible accident where 345 people dyed their hair. Then I jumped off a cliff and my house went on fire and everyone hated me.

Have you tried this crowd? They might be able to wean you off the electric soup onto girder juice.
You really shouldn't cane it on the Sabbath.
Bob

Graham is off-lineSilver Member
11 November 2012 12:53
grahamsphotography
Photographer
grahamsphotography
West Sussex
Chichester

Quote from Alick
I feel the same about models who dont reply and especially models who dont show . Manners seem to be a thing of the past with many people today.

+1

12 November 2012 12:27
nextmaleshot
Photographer

Quote from anna61
im getting rather fed up of togs not answering to casting calls when they have been read thatim interested in it doesnt cost anything to say NO Thanks !!!!

Anna

Im actually fedup of male models not bothering to reply to messages. even when they have been read! not just on this site but others. how these guys expect to get involved in modeling I have no idea! they are soo damn rude!

12 November 2012 15:01
Modernman
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Quote from nextmaleshot
Im actually fedup of male models not bothering to reply to messages. even when they have been read! not just on this site but others. how these guys expect to get involved in modeling I have no idea! they are soo damn rude!

Maybe they think youre some kind of weirdo and think you should be looking for a nice Woman? 

Harvey Gordon is off-line
12 November 2012 18:10
ziggypot
Photographer
ziggypot
London

Big post from someone who seems to have bitched and left the site. To me that's like someone having a strop and walking out slaming doors... She had a grievence, made her point, got loads of people to side with her or not, but just turned her back and walked out ... or am I missing something here?

GCImages is off-line
12 November 2012 18:19
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

FFS is this still running?  Grow up people!

13 November 2012 06:04
Marty_W
Photographer

Quote from GSC4X
FFS is this still running?

Yes.

Kali  Chaos is off-line
17 November 2012 17:10
KayzModeling
Model
KayzModeling
Devon
Plymouth

I agree that it's nice to get an email/pm saying thanks but no thanks.

People have to keep in your mind that photographers may have countless other models also applying for their casting, which means a lot of 'thanks but no thanks' messages.

If you don't suit the casting you've applied for they may just think you're "bulk applying" a lot of people do it... so they're not going to respond to someone who is 5'2, 150lbs and lives in London, if the casting is specifically for someone 5'8, 100lbs and lives in Exeter (for example. The first numbers and places that popped to mind. I don't know why).

Just pick yourself up and carry on. It isn't common practice to send a message just to reject a model.
Don't stress on it.

Kayz
I've got my war face on, now to enter the forums.

10 December 2012 14:20
CarolineAlexander
Model

If they message you then never reply to you again, that is rude, but in this situation chances are they got so many responses from lots of models that it would be unrealistic to expect him/her to reply to every single unsuitable applicant. Don't let it get you down though - it happens to everyone, just stick at it!

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Hann kacie Michelledefeo1 pinklilly RoxyMendez
ad360photo bbphotos belmez2000 bradder Brian2008 david1500 DJ200 donaldmac dorrian dougharding Essexjohn geoffmarchant GGDP_Photography HarishPadalia jayfish JohnDentonPhoto Ladiesman markeos50d nickdandalos orca_photography rcbb stevegosh templeimaging TheChrisS Thunder_Photos
Jonesy2107
matt