This thread is being watched by 3 people
modjo30 is off-line
05 October 2012 01:59
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

There is nothing wrong with your look but i think your profile could do with a change, out of your 4 instagram style photo's, 2 of them are very low res so a photographer hasn't got much to go by if they look at your profile.

raw and the cooked is off-line
20 October 2012 07:07
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Tansy has it right, there is more fashion and beauty potential on mm, though I shoot glamour as well, and no longer have a profile on mm,

Renton is off-line
20 October 2012 07:29
Renton
Photographer
Renton
London

People get too panicked about photography definitions and levels when it comes to fashion IMHO. I spent years assisting some very good fashion photographers, not once did I ever heard levels, and do on mentioned. If a shoot required nudity it required nudity, people/models just got on with it. Crews were amazing, curtious and acted in a professional manner. I honestly can't see how anyone can think to do serious fashion and not expect some form of nudity, that said I hated working in fashion and have no ambition to go back in that direction.

Sorry for any spelling/grammatical mistakes, typing in my phone.

Paul Hodson is off-line
20 October 2012 08:20
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Renton I honestly can't see how anyone can think to do serious fashion and not expect some form of nudity, that said I hated working in fashion and have no ambition to go back in that direction. Sorry for any spelling/grammatical mistakes, typing in my phone.

No-one here is doing "serious fashion".  There is no category for "Clothed" - so "Fashion" is anbout as near as you can get!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Neil Anderson is off-line
20 October 2012 08:21
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from mph
No-one here is doing "serious fashion".  There is no category for "Clothed" - so "Fashion" is anbout as near as you can get!

Mostly the correct category is 'casual'

Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Paul Hodson is off-line
20 October 2012 08:34
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from stolenfaces
Mostly the correct category is 'casual'

It's not in the list of work types you can select (as a photographer anyway)
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Neil Anderson is off-line
20 October 2012 08:40
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Ironically because 'sex sells' many people would find everyday fashion/casual/perfume/cars etc. adverts are more sexy than a typical arty nude shoot.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Shannon Emily is off-line
20 October 2012 18:53
shannonemilylove
Model
shannonemilylove
London
Southwark/London

Quote from tomhl
If you pick up any fashion magazine - Wonderland, iD, POP, Vogue , LOVE etc... you will see that the photographs contain alot of nudity.

Personally I don't consider this type of modelling 'adult' , as professional fashion modelling has always had an edge & nudity to it. If you look at the great current fashion models - Kate Moss , Gisele Bundchen, Miranda Kerr & Heidi Klum they all do nude modelling.

You won't get much work with the levels that you have,   but thats a personal choice on how serious you want to be a model.

failing that tom, you can just suffocate them with bandages!

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexa_Fierce92 chosin DareMeDD ElleLaura
ad360photo bbphotos Brian2008 carshaltonkev Chris_Mansfield ChrisD Development digitalmood dirkus donaldmac hylander iDubai2018 Kimily Kjoservices Look_Sharp maozhu Mike103 mlp modelimaging monochromeset nigel peteb poah Rhadamanthus rod_m99 Shootonlocation siclews stephenmuddell stevegosh steveh32 thelook zzdigital