Reminder Secure

PREGNANT

02 October 2012 15:18
disturbed_alt
Model

Glad your well!

Thank you so much... i have got a list going of togs wanting to shoot the bump.

Thanks Phil, I will have to think of some ideas....

Philip Hartley is off-line
02 October 2012 15:22
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

I'm not surprised you have a "List" in fact it would surprise me if you hadn't.

All the best with it all.

Say what you Mean and Mean what you Say

05 October 2012 16:15
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

I modelled most of my way through pregnancy, which wasn't bad seeing as though it's only a hobby and I'd been doing it for less than a year at the time.

Kali  Chaos is off-line
21 October 2012 15:06
KayzModeling
Model
KayzModeling
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from disturbed_alt
Okay so after finding out i am pregnant (18 weeks now to be exact) i decided to take a step back from modelling.... Im getting bored very easily!

I just wondered if any other models shot throughout pregnancy. I am getting a bit of a bump and will be doing some shoots when im maaaassssive but i just feel inbetween and like i have been eating too many pies at the minute haha!

Just been nosey 

xxxx

First of all congrats
I have 4 weeks and six days exactly untill my due date
I felt exactly the same, not quite 'bump like' but it deffinatly wasn't a washboard belly anymore, lol.
Don't sweat it though, it doesn't take too long untill you start feeling as though you have a bump rather then just a belly. Also, you don't have to give up entirly on modelling, I still did shoots during the beginning of my pregnancy.

All my best, with everything
Kayz

I've got my war face on, now to enter the forums.

Kali  Chaos is off-line
21 October 2012 15:08
KayzModeling
Model
KayzModeling
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from cathfazaxxx
I'm going to shoot until no one wants to shoot me and the bump no more...

Congrats though

Are you craving pies? I haven't had no cravings but I have found out I don't like ice cream

I stopped like tea and fudge... two of my most favorite things before I was pregnant. haha.

Now I crave apples, lol.
I've got my war face on, now to enter the forums.

Natalie E is off-linePlatinum Member
21 October 2012 15:54
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Model
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Derbyshire
Derby

I did my first shoot when I was 8 months pregnant, I was chosen out of hundreds to be the face of a female photographer`s business, that was 6 years last week. Congratulations and all the best
www.natalieedgeedwards.com

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ana45 DanielleWx LunaDaze RoxyMendez
Belemboo claypaws cliffc firsttake gerry99111 GGDP_Photography nemesis peterh skymouse