Extra Small Ed Hardy Hoodie

Paul J is off-line
24 September 2012 17:26
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

ok, i sometimes put castings up offering goods as payment.  well, my supplier has sent one top in the wrong size (extra small) & i'm not too sure if i'll find a model petit enough to fit in it from a casting ..... so:

up for grabs is an ed hardy hoodie in olive, it has a love hearts design.  it is brand new, tags attached & still wrapped. RRP £180

IT IS SIZE EXTRA SMALL -  it will be best suited to someone with a very small frame!

will let it go to anyone making a reasonable offer.

paypal payment only.  please PM me if interested.

*** if anyone is in reasonable traveling distance to me, am happy to do a shoot in exchange for the top - so you could even get it for free! (a casting put up earlier today).

thank you!

..... and your legs are too short, I want a fit bird from the Sunday Sport

Ella-mae is off-lineSilver Member
24 September 2012 17:57
Ellamae10
Model
Ellamae10
West Sussex
Worthing - But will travel WORLDWIDE!

Not to play devils advocate, but can't you just send it back if they have sent the wrong size out?! 
A neat little space to write something profound and thought provoking...

24 September 2012 18:03
BaileyK
Model

Quote from Ellamae10
Not to play devils advocate, but can't you just send it back if they have sent the wrong size out?! 

Tehehe oooo ;-)

Paul J is off-line
24 September 2012 18:13
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

it was bought a while ago as part of a batch order (all the other tops were correctly sized). ideally, i still want a shoot in exchange for the top, but if someone wants to buy it then i'm happy to sell it!

p.s. i'm not trying to make a profit - make me a reasonable offer & i'll more than likely say yes (unless i get offered a shoot, of course)

24 September 2012 18:28
BaileyK
Model

Quote from Paul_J
it was bought a while ago as part of a batch order (all the other tops were correctly sized). ideally, i still want a shoot in exchange for the top, but if someone wants to buy it then i'm happy to sell it! p.s. i'm not trying to make a profit - make me a reasonable offer & i'll more than likely say yes (unless i get offered a shoot, of course)

Lol, You will be making profit though to be fair.
Because wholesale prices are far cheaper!
No problem earning profit as that is what its about after all

Paul J is off-line
24 September 2012 18:36
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

hey, it's only the RRP that is £180 - i'm not gonna ask for anything close to that!

as long as i get back the cash i've paid then i'm ok with that - it's the buyer who's getting a top for well below it's original value.

make me an offer - the only problem is the size of the top, not what you're gonna get for your money!

Paul J is off-line
01 October 2012 15:20
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

hey, didn't make a profit on the top. indeed, i gave it away for free.

top went in exchange for a shoot

thank you everyone (especially karen!)

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cody illy_xx Lucy2108 Winterlilly
63jian bengie diphoto dorrian gazza GlasgowPhotographer imageatthemill keltica Ladiesman mikebee oro panda49 Photojoe670 photostevo plymjack Snooper911 stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson