Face and Body painters

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Juliet Eve is off-line
22 September 2012 05:35
JulietFacade13
Make-up Artist

Hertfordshire
Hemel Hempstead

Hi I'm pretty new to PS, so don't really know the etiquette, so I'm starting gently!
As the title suggests I am a face painter and body artist and run an Academy teaching these skills as well.
I just wondered how many are on this site?
Or are you mostly Make-up artists?
How many of you do face painting on children on a regular basis?
I'm just interested really! I am on other forums for FP and I know there is a bit of cross over.

Thanks
Juliet

Claire Shipman is off-line
23 September 2012 15:44
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Hi Juliet,

Welcome to PS!

Your work is sensational! I love your main image. There are a few body painters here that I know of but not many, its mostly us make up Artists.

Hope you enjoy it here

Karen Hegarty is off-line
24 September 2012 08:33
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Hi Juliet
I would say mainly muas on here, my body painting is very basic would be nice to learn more one day when i have the time but the best body painter on here would be second skin ( gaynor) she is amazing. You do have some lovely work would like to see more of it
regards Karen
ps your profile says you joined in 2009 that's not new lol

Victoria Howard is off-line
21 December 2012 15:09
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

Hi Juliet,

How lovely to see you here!

---

Juliet Eve is a wonderful artist, she has worked with myself and my team on a number of jobs in London.
Juliet makes a great artist to work with, she is always calm under pressure and can work really fast yet keeps the quality of the work up. She is well known face in the UK, especially for her work with all over body glitters.

---

PS I think Im better, very slowly crawling back to work. Thank you for every body for the nice emails, whilst I was unwell.

13 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ChloeDevine pinklilly
Blancho dby47 iestyn Photojoe670 photostevo redtail shadowtime74 siclews spiritofwales supernova Willjamieson