Reminder Secure

Newbie ;) (Multiple Topics Merged)

19 September 2012 02:48
JadeAdele
Model

I have just started applying for agencys etc and really want to start a career in glamour modelling, I need advice on how to get there and opinions of my photos please. Hope u like
JadeAdele

19 September 2012 02:49
JadeAdele
Model

I have just started applying for agencys etc and really want to start a career in glamour modelling, I need advice on how to get there and opinions of my photos please. Hope u like
JadeAdele

19 September 2012 03:50
PeacheZ
Model

Hey,
Well I think you have a great look. You are very pretty and have a great body.
1st thing you NEED to do is do some tfp/tfcd shoots to build up your portfolio. That way you can show what you're made of and then hopefully get paid work ect.

Good luck

19 September 2012 04:15
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Looks good, but this isn't MM, it's PS :P

Look up some photographers you like, contact them, get some good shots and I reckon you'll be popular. Don't be a diva, learn from the right models and build a good rep.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Profile Pictures is off-line
19 September 2012 04:16
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

You have mail

CGW is off-line
19 September 2012 04:22
cgwebster
Photographer
cgwebster
Hampshire
Basingstoke

Quote from profilepictures
You have mail

I bet she has lotsa and lotsa mail   frown

19 September 2012 05:26
JadeAdele
Model

I want to start a career in glamour modelling, modelling lingerie, i need advice and work
JadeAdele

19 September 2012 05:26
JadeAdele
Model

I want to start a career in glamour modelling, modelling lingerie, i need advice and work
JadeAdele

19 September 2012 05:27
JadeAdele
Model

JadeAdele

19 September 2012 05:27
JadeAdele
Model

JadeAdele

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 Olivia75
Bristoltalent Chris_Mansfield chriscooze claypaws Cms4150 dave@studio99 djb1 HisJB Jamesrichards Kjoservices LGI Liteangle Roger1954 Scotography Spiritofwales Stoker