Reminder Secure

thinking of ditching my dreads but unsure!

Darren Brade is off-line
20 September 2012 02:29
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Your port is a bit odd since you hide them in all but two photos.

I think as an alternative model they would give you an edge.

Try embracing them rather than hiding them and that will give you a better idea if to keep them.

Once they are gone, it will take years to get them back.
www.darrenbrade.com

kitty is off-line
20 September 2012 05:35
unendingsleep
Model
unendingsleep
Gloucestershire
gloucester

I have done quite a bit of vintage style and my dreads dont lend well to that style
I have a few with my dreads down but feel until I can add more photos I only need a few that show them just so people can see t.hem
I see your point though but I have never really been booked as an alt model although I obv have that style
When I upgrade I shall add more to my port-always find it hard to choose which pics to put up!

Mike-thankyou
I do travel alot and have checked travel time I have traveled further before now!
All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege

Andrew Burton is off-line
20 September 2012 05:40
LEGENDACB
Photographer
LEGENDACB
East Yorkshire
Hull

I agree with mike dreads are awesome and are deffo your unique selling point and like mike if your traveling to the good old north id love 2 shoot got loads of ideas that wil do you n your dreads justice ;-) xxx
The quality of photography isnt how many images you take but rather how many times an image can take your breath away!

kitty is off-line
20 September 2012 06:46
unendingsleep
Model
unendingsleep
Gloucestershire
gloucester

Thanks
Love your digital work!
If im that way will drop you a pm
Travel distance isnt an issue travelled over five hours to shoots before!however money-as usual and typical for most of us is lolas I travel by train
All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege

Mike Riot is off-line
20 September 2012 08:40
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Quote from unendingsleep
Mike-thankyou
I do travel alot and have checked travel time I have traveled further before now!

Well, the offer is open if you ever want to, or want to cover my travel costs
"Mike - The riot even the Kaiser Chiefs didnt predict" - clearview_photography

20 September 2012 12:33
Kalygulina
Model
This member has been reset to pending

the fact that they are natural dreads rather than nylon fake ones, means these give you an edge over most other alt models so I say keep them. I'd love to have natural dreds! I'd do more shoots with the natural dreds and wig up for the rest.

Raziela is off-line
20 September 2012 14:04
Raziela
Model
Raziela
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

Keep the dreads, at least for the time being (until you decide for yourself that you no longer want/like them) they look awesome

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura NikkiLouise93
ad360photo AndiCallen chicimages coolyam djb1 duncanjames GGDP_Photography Ian_Walker laurencejpower mauricesimagery mg michaelangelo peterh Photokirk1 Roundhouse Spiritofwales stevegosh Stoker Thunder_Photos tms Tom60 Vinceb Willy_O